Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

'They Do Not Want You To See': Marsha Bl   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-19 by WALTER784; 216 views.
WALTER784

Oct-19

'They Do Not Want You To See': Marsha Blackburn Tears Into 'Border Czar' VP, Biden Over Migrants

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-19

She also hits the inane comments about the supply chain coming from Biden’s Chief staff.  Apparently he said rich people are affected by the supply chain breakdown but the poor are not?

WALTER784

Oct-19

Showtalk said...

She also hits the inane comments about the supply chain coming from Biden’s Chief staff.  Apparently he said rich people are affected by the supply chain breakdown but the poor are not?

That only goes to show how out of touch with reality they are!

Biden films in front of a fake White House set.
Kamala records a phony NASA video with child actors.
Psaki says $3.5 trillion in spending will cost $0.
And Mayorkas says the border is closed.

It seems that nothing about this administration is real and what they're telling us are lies.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-20

It’s scary that people beleive that. I would guess most know the truth but literally don’t care if they are being lied to.

WALTER784

Oct-20

Showtalk said...

It’s scary that people beleive that. I would guess most know the truth but literally don’t care if they are being lied to.

To me... I care quite a bit because it's our current administration who are lying to them. You can guess all you want, but there are those who truly believe what current admin are saying and it literally scares the s##t out of me.

They don't know they're being lied to but they do as they're told by the lying administration to cause havoc on the rest of the non believers!!!

If you aren't scared of that... then perhaps you too might be woke? And that's a very serious question!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-20

I’ve noticed offline that people are very stubborn and intolerant. They invest all their energy in an ideal and then refuse to look at the details.

WALTER784

Oct-20

Showtalk said...

I’ve noticed offline that people are very stubborn and intolerant. They invest all their energy in an ideal and then refuse to look at the details.

That makes them ignorant and stupid to say the least!

FWIW