Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

True Irony..   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Oct-21 by Jeri (azpaints); 419 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-21

Texas's Dan Patrick finally pays his first voter-fraud reward

I wondered whether Texas's Dan Patrick would ever follow through on his financial-reward system. As it turns out, we now have an answer.  By Steve Benen, MSNBC

https://apple.news/AaGJUdRbCT-CieqzEuEPRjA

Showtalk
Host

Oct-21

I haven’t looked yet but why is your text so enormous? I post links but they are never larger than the standard Delphi text size.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-21

I copied and pasted direct from the news source.  Doesn't look that large to me.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-21

I checked the source code. It’s 62 pixels, where the regular font here is around 14.  It’s ok but I think it’s hard for someone to read on a phone.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-21

I just tried to make it smaller but I couldn't.

WALTER784

Oct-22

This is what I and probably many others are seeing:

Notice all the text around your post... they're all much smaller font size.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-22

Will not be able to participate on DF if I must post In The font size as shown in the folders list.  

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-22

I didn't realize my font size was such a problem.  On my laptop all the stuff added to Walter's post as a signature are larger than my font.  

Showtalk
Host

Oct-22

It’s rarely a problem. Occasionally when you post an Apple link it blows up.  It must be something coded poorly on their site.