Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you appreciate Youtube removing...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-23 by WALTER784; 390 views.
WALTER784

Poll Question From WALTER784

Oct-23

Would you appreciate Youtube removing a video of a relative's funeral live steam?
  • Yes2  votes
    25%
  • No5  votes
    62%
  • Don't know? (See next post)1  vote
    12%
Yes 
No 
Don't know? (See next post) 
In reply toRe: msg 1
WALTER784

Oct-23

Youtube did just that...

Current vaccines are experimental and only approved for EUA (Emergence Use Authorization)... thus they are still considered experimenta. 

The approved Comirnata or how ever it's spelled vaccine is approved but not offered within the U.S. and thus all vaccines offered within the U.S. are only experimental.

“Jessica Died as a Direct Result of an Experimental Vaccine” – Grieving Uncle Speaks Out at Jessica Wilson’s Funeral, After She Was Killed by a Vaccine She Never Wanted (VIDEO)

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier — Jessica Berg Wilson, a young mother and “exceptionally healthy and vibrant 37-year-old with no underlying health conditions,” passed away from COVID Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia.

This occurred after she took the COVID vaccine that she did not want.

Jessica’s family described her battle with power-mad authorities: “She had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, knowing she was in good health and of a young age and thus not at risk for serious illness. In her mind, the known and unknown risks of the unproven vaccine were more of a threat. But, slowly, day by day, her freedom to choose was stripped away. Her passion to be actively involved in her children’s education—which included being a Room Mom—was, once again, blocked by government mandate. Ultimately, those who closed doors and separated mothers from their children prevailed. It cost Jessica her life.”

Big Tech flagged Jessica’s published obituary as “misleading” information. The regime will not allow anyone to speak out against official doctrine, even if it’s an obituary.

"Jessica Died as a Direct Result of an Experimental Vaccine" - Grieving Uncle Speaks Out at Jessica Wilson's Funeral, After She Was Killed by a Vaccine She Never Wanted (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

EdGlaze

Oct-24

I oppose censorship by both government and business, including social media.

WALTER784

Oct-24

I totally agree... censorship is oppression of one's voice!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-24

They seem to forget they are in favor of freedom of speech..

camper6

Oct-25

You Tube is a private company.

They can do whatever they feel like. So can all the social media including Trumps.  He had restrictions as well.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-25

Interesting question that I suspect few of us will encounter.  I hate attending funerals but, conversely, I am addicted to watching the pomp and circumstance of a VIP funeral.  Would I want mine on YouTube?  Absolutely not, but even if I were a VIP I have arranged for no funeral or memorial service.  I suppose my kids could hold their own version but I doubt it. 

Showtalk
Host

Oct-25

I went to an online YouTube memorial and it was very well done.  It was not private but the person wasn’t famous.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-25

It's personal for me so I can't really explain my reactions.