Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

California teenager died of heart condit   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-23 by WALTER784; 199 views.
WALTER784

Oct-23

California teenager died of heart condition two days after COVID vaccine, death report says

The 15-year-old Sonoma County boy had ‘no other significant conditions contributing’ to his death.

SANTA ROSA, California (LifeSiteNews) – A 15-year-old boy in Sonoma County, California, died two days after getting his second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with “no other significant conditions contributing” to his death, a county death report has confirmed.

California teenager died of heart condition two days after COVID vaccine, death report says - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 1
WALTER784

Nov-20

There were 72 views of this post... but nobody has responded...

FWIW

• Edited November 20, 2021 10:36 am  by  WALTER784
In reply toRe: msg 2
WALTER784

Nov-20

I ask this because there is another incident...

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database

‘My son died, while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything.’

‘My son died, while taking his math class on Zoom. We are waiting for the autopsy because the doctors did not find anything.’

A healthy 16-year-old boy in California reportedly died during a Zoom math class less than a month after receiving his second shot of Pfizer’s COIVD-19 injection, a VAERS entry shows.

On July 13, the boy’s mother filed a report with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) — indicating her son died 27 days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine in April.

Healthy 16-year-old boy dies during online class after second Pfizer jab: VAERS database - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-20

Maybe because no mine has anything to say. Maybe because i said earlier we need to curtail all the new discussions on vaccines.  We are burned out on vaccine anomalies.

WALTER784

Nov-20

But as for deaths... especially younger people... and especially now that they're pushing the vaccine for school aged kids... is it really something we should refrain from talking about?

I'm only posting the ones I run across, but how many others are there?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-20

It would be easier if this could be fitted into an ongoing discussion.  Were you posting here when we had all those repetitious topics that basically all did the same thing?  I couldn’t keep track of all of them. I didn’t even see this post until you brought it back up again.  

WALTER784

Nov-21

There may have been, but feel free to delete this entire discussion if you like.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-21

It has 119 views so someone is reading it.

WALTER784

Nov-21

Yes, they're reading it but no replies... for what ever reason.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-21

Not necessarily.  DF will open a forum in specific order and the lasts three times I've enteredb it's opened this forum to this thread.  So it looks like I'm reading it, but I'm not.