Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traff   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 10/26/21 by WALTER784; 3677 views.

We have to do that sometime too.  What is strange to me when they send the bills, most are not even itemized.  I want all the details darn it so I have to end up calling them.

Showtalk
Host

11/18/21

They use categories which don’t tell you what they are charging for. 

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

Forgot to mention, my FB ID like my Delphi ID is not my real name.  A search of my posts would reveal my real name, but a internet key word search for advertising links would probably not.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

I just had a talk with my son on this.  He returned about $125 worth of gadgets to Amazon that had been charged against my cc.  They issued a credit to the Amazon card that he has in HIS name.  Could not believe it.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

FOFL yep years ago I got a hospital bill for about $17,000 for stuff supposedly not covered by Insurance.  I finally, after months, got a detailed bill.  You know the little Kleenex boxes with maybe 10 half sized cheap single layer Kleenexes?  $15!

Showtalk
Host

11/20/21

I hope they wrote that off!  That is one expensive Kleenex box.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/20/21

Yes the final ended up being about $2,000 lower. 

Showtalk
Host

11/21/21

That is still expensive.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/21/21

Yes but t was a complicated 6+ hr surgery.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

I thought the entire bill was for Kleenex! That makes more sense.