Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

This article calls her concerns baseless but she spoke to Hannity today and said 70 precincts had broken voting machines on Election Day. So people either had to wait or go to another precinct to vote. She said all 70 were conservstive precincts.  The liberal areas had no broken machinery. Now she really wants to win to clean it up. She’s embarrassed that her state is a laughingstock in the U.S.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-10

Just goes to show how crooked and corrupt they are that they will stoop to anything to ensure they can win.

The people should step up and demand a re-do of the election.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

She is still going to win.

don5328

Nov-11

Fingers crossed.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-11

They're stealing the election.  It's so obvious that a blind man can see it.  Especially in Arizona, and a few other states.  It went from a red wave to a red drizzle.  They call us useless eaters, and we are set for destruction.  It many not happen next month, or even next year, but it will happen, if Americans just except the steal and go back to sleep.

WALTER784 said...

The people should step up and demand a re-do of the election.

I agree.  Also, no more early voting, except deployed military and limited exceptions.  Early voting is the main way they steal it, the voting machines too.  Mike Lindell has the proof.

If you'd like to see for yourself what he is saying, his proof, listen to this video.  Remember, mainstink media demonized him, that alone tells you he is a man of integrity.   Every American should watch this and make their own decisions.

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=636d789db7f4d128e660edac

I'd also like to go back to paper ballots. 

Showtalk
Host

Nov-11

I agree they are desperately trying to win in both Arizona and Nevada, but I don’t see how they can pull it off. Katie Hobbs screams lawsuit. How can she be in charge of the very election she is losing?  Someone should have pulled her out of that office the minute she submitted papers to run for office. But Kari Lake is clearly catching up, and those 400,000 ballots they can’t count are all from conservative districts or from people who hand carried them in. Laxalt won Nevada. They “found” uncounted ballots but the numbers don’t support it.  The Republicans should be all over that. I haven’t checked the news yet today to see if there has been movement.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-11

Did you watch the interview I posted?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-11

Here's a good article Mt. Man posted, showing the graphics that the above video showed:

It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged

The machines went down! The tabulators failed! The paper ran out! The printer settings were wrong!

Emerald Robinson:

Welcome to the Banana Republic of Biden — where the voting machines break down and the tabulators fail and the paper runs out on Election Day!

The rigging was so bad, so obvious, so corrupt that even the corporate media was forced to admit that electronic voting machines didn’t work across America. That was a “conspiracy theory” — you might recall — just the day before.

But — lo and behold ! — the machines were all “down” in Mercer County, New Jersey. They were full of “mishaps” in Harris County, Texas and in Chesterfield County, Virginia and in Bell County, Texas and in Suffolk County, New York. At least 20% of all the machines were “not working” throughout Maricopa County, Arizona. They “ran out of paper” in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. In fact, “officials say that roughly 44 polling locations in Luzerne County ran out of paper to print ballots.”

Of course, it’s completely normal on Election Day for 44 polling places to run out of paper simultaneously. Don’t start fueling conspiracy theories by noticing that such a shortage must be deliberate!

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/its-obvious-now-americas-voting-system?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

---

What happens next? Just watch all the corporate media stories about malfunctioning machines get wiped from the Internet in the coming days.

How do I know this will happen?

This is not my first rodeo — and it’s not yours either.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-11

There were obviously irregularities.  Kari Lake has promised to get to the bottom of it and stop it by 2024.  What bothers me the most are “found” ballots in Nevada.  However, my point earlier was that if we believe only that the election was stolen again, then we will not look at the real reasons why there was no wave.

1. Biden forgave student loan indebted which was clearly not legal and which he had no ability to do right before the election.

2. 18-22 yr olds rarely vote in large number especially in midterm elections. Yet they swarmed out in college towns and voted blue in record numbers. They register in their college towns so they are voting in elections in communities they have no ties to other than the locations of their colleges. That can switch an electorate in a red district, or in a swing district.

3.  Right after the election, the executive order was declared illegal and reversed. So they were bought off with the idea of free money that is now not going to happen.

4. Those kind of mind games cause numbers to be much lower and many seats were very close in favor of Democrats.

5. If Replicans lose an entire generation of voters it’s all over,we just don’t know it yet.  If we focus on theft we miss the biggest theft of all, the minds and votes of upcoming generation of voters,

• Edited November 11, 2022 11:13 am  by  Showtalk