Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-1

Yep... he only operates in corrupt circles...

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-1

Sheriff of Arizona county featured in '2000 Mules' announces 2020 voting fraud investigations

Alleged Yuma County ballot harvesting "mule" interviewed in the documentary is cooperating with authorities, says the film's director, Dinesh D'Souza.

Updated: May 13, 2022

The sheriff's office of an Arizona county highlighted in Dinesh D'Souza's "2000 Mules" documentary on alleged ballot harvesting and trafficking in the 2020 presidential election announced Wednesday it has teamed up with the county recorder to investigate 2020 election fraud. 

The Yuma County Sheriff's Office announced Wednesday that as of March, it has 16 open voter fraud cases.

The Sheriff's Office and the Recorder's Office "are working together to actively examine cases of voting fraud from the 2020 General Election and now a recent pattern of fraudulent voter registration forms leading up to the 2022 Primary Election," according to the YCSO.

"Some examples of voter fraud Yuma County is currently seeing," the sheriff reports, "are the following:

Impersonation fraud: Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died or moved away.

False registrations: Falsifying voter registrations by either using a real or fake name, birth date, or address. This is being done by outreach groups who are paid for each registration form they submit, therefore, are out soliciting voters into unnecessarily re-registering or falsifying forms with Yuma County [residents'] identities.

Duplicate voting: Submitting multiple votes or registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.

Fraudulent use of absentee ballots: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter's signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for."

Released last week, "2000 Mules" relies on geotracking data and video surveillance footage obtained by election integrity watchdog True the Vote purporting to show hundreds of "mules" stuffing drop boxes with absentee ballots during odd hours in battleground states. 

True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht said in a statement Thursday: "We are extremely encouraged that the Yuma County Sheriff's Office and Recorder's Office are now working together to investigate individuals involved in the subversion of elections. We've spent concentrated time in Yuma County and have provided significant information to both state and federal authorities. What has been happening in Yuma County is happening across the country. The targeting of vulnerable communities and voter abuse must be stopped."

In an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast episode to be aired Friday, D'Souza, the film's director, revealed that an alleged Yuma County mule interviewed by True the Vote in his documentary is cooperating with authorities.

"[I]t's so great that in that exact venue, the sheriff has now announced a new investigation," D'Souza said. "It seems to be a direct response to the work both of True the Vote and the movie.

"So this idea that the movie is making all these outlandish claims, law enforcement doesn't even have to look at it — complete nonsense. And this, I hope, is only the first step."

Multiple media outlets, including The Associated Press and Politifact, have fact-checked the film, challenging the accuracy and interpretation of the evidence presented by the filmmaker.

Despite the film being released on alternative platforms such as Rumble and Locals and receiving negative mainstream media coverage, D'Souza said that in about five days a million people have seen "2000 Mules" and it has made over $10 million, "which, for a political documentary, is like downright insane."

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has already indicted a half dozen people on illegal ballot harvesting charges. In December 2020, Brnovich's office announced the indictments of two ballot harvesters from Yuma County.

Sheriff of Arizona county featured in '2000 Mules' announces 2020 voting fraud investigations | Just The News

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-1

Elias IS the circle.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-1

The sheriff was exposed and now he has no choice.

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-3

Yuma County Woman Guillermina Fuentes Finally Pleads Guilty In Ballot Trafficking Case

By Jordan Conradson
Published June 2, 2022 at 6:38pm

Gadsden Elementary School Board Member and former Mayor of San Luis Guillermina Fuentes has pleaded guilty to her role in a sophisticated ballot trafficking ring that stole the 2020 Presidential election from President Trump in Arizona.

Fuentes was originally indicted for two Class 4 felonies of Forgery and Conspiracy, a Class 5 felony of Ballot Abuse, and a Class 6 felony of Ballot Abuse. She pleaded guilty to only one class 6 felony for ballot abuse, despite trafficking many ballots and forging signatures on ballots. The charges for ballot signature forgery were dropped.

According to Arizona State Senate candidate Gary Snyder, her next sentencing hearing is on June 30th at 1:30 pm.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Guillermina Fuentes was set to plead guilty today for illegally harvesting ballots for Democrats in Arizona.

A second accomplice, Alma Yadira Juarez, also pleaded guilty for her role in a local ballot trafficking operation during the 2020 primary election long after this evidence was delivered to law enforcement. Juarez, who was indicted in December 2020, admitted to authorities that Fuentes gave her the ballots to stuff into ballot boxes. Fuentes was later indicted for multiple felonies.

David Lara and Gary Snyder busted this ballot trafficking ring — which was further investigated and exposed by True the Vote and “2000 Mules” — using undercover cameras in August 2020. The Gateway Pundit reported that Mark Brnovich received this evidence before the General election, but he waited for months and certified a rigged election.

Hopefully, she gave more information about her accomplices. As The Gateway Pundit reported, search warrants were recently served for Gloria Torres, another member of the Gadsden Elementary School Board, at the Comité De Bien Estar nonprofit in connection to this criminal organization.

The Albuquerque Journal reported:

An Arizona woman accused of illegally collecting early ballots in the 2020 primary election pleaded guilty Thursday in an agreement with state prosecutors that saw the more serious forgery and conspiracy charges dismissed and limited any potential for a lengthy prison sentence.

Guillermina Fuentes, 66, could get probation for running what Arizona attorney general’s office investigators said was a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots.

Prosecutors were apparently unable to prove the most serious charges, dropping three felony counts alleging that Fuentes filled out one voter’s ballot and forged signatures on some of the four ballots she illegally returned for people who were not family members.

Gary Snyder tweeted today’s verdict.

Fuentes received the lowest charge possible. It was a “slap on the wrist.”

“SHE LEFT LAUGHING HER A** OFF,” SAID GARY SNYDER.

RINO Attorney General Mark Brnovich did not even show up to the hearing, despite being in Yuma this morning. Instead, he was posturing at the border and interviewing with Fox News’ Sandra Smith, who claims that “2000 Mules” has been debunked.

It looks like Mark Brnovich dropped the ball again. He has always been weak on election integrity.

Contact Mark Brnovich to demand real action against these criminals.

Yuma County Woman Guillermina Fuentes Finally Pleads Guilty In Ballot Trafficking Case (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-3

HUGE: Arizona Election Fraud Investigation Is A “Direct Response” To ‘2000 MULES’ Investigation And Whistleblower Interview

By Assistant Editor
Published May 13, 2022 at 9:10pm

Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” documentary exposed massive evidence of illegal ballot trafficking during the 2020 Presidential Election in key swing states nationwide, and law enforcement is now investigating these crimes in Arizona. 

According to Dinesh, “2000 Mules” is the most successful political documentary in a decade with over $10 million in revenue! The Gateway Pundit reported that the movie will be coming back to theaters due to high demand.

Every American needs to see this movie.

The film features an interview that True The Vote’s Greg Phillips conducted with a whistleblower in Yuma County who took part in this illegal ballot trafficking ring.

The whistleblower said she was working as a receptionist and told Phillips, “I was just instructed to go ahead and receive ballots from various people, females mostly, and on Friday, they would come and pick up payment. I assumed that was payments for what they were doing.”

Whistleblower: And then I would get a call to find out how many ballots and if they were already prefilled out first. And she would come into the office, look at them, and then before she left, she would either take them herself, but other times she would ask me if I could drop them off at the library.

Phillips: So what was the instruction?

Whistleblower: Just to drop them off in the drop the dropbox, the early ballots.

Phillips: Was there a reason she wanted you to go to that Dropbox as opposed to maybe city hall?

Whistleblower: There are no cameras there. And she would want me to take it in the evening when it was dark also.

Phillips: Do you personally think that the elections in San Luis are free and fair?

Whistleblower: No. They’re fixed. They’ve been fixed. They already know, seriously, who is going to win the next election before it even happens.

Phillips: How do you think this affects the community, especially the Hispanic community? Because it seems like they’re preying on minorities.

Whistleblower: They’re an easy target because most of the Hispanics that live in the town are not well educated as far as the law. They look at it mostly as Oh, she’s trying to help us because we’re older, because she’s having someone come and pick it up at my house, because I don’t drive. Most of them, maybe I would say honestly 90% of the elderly that live in San Luis don’t drive or have relatives that are willing to drive them to do this, to go to the voting polls. Back when I first moved into the city of San Luis, I did have somebody come and knock on my door and ask for my ballot. And it was somebody I knew that I had known for many years since I was a child and up to this date. That person does not talk to me because they said there was no way I was giving them my ballot.

Do This Immediately if You Have Moles or Skin Tags, It's Genius
Carson's Over-The-Counter Memory Drug Triples Memory...
I call it the Mexican Mafia, seriously. Because they work like that.

I offered [to help] a long time ago. But, again, they told me “no, no dont because you’re gonna end up in the trashcan in pieces“

Phillips: What do you think it’s gonna take to get this trafficking to stop?

Whistleblower: For people to get caught and to pay the price.

Greg Phillips previously said, “We learned video was specifically turned off on particular drop boxes [in Arizona].”  

Yesterday, The Gateway Pundit reported that the Yuma County Sheriff’s office released a report on ‘Yuma County Voting Fraud’ in the 2020 General and 2022 Primary Elections.
Yesterday, True The Vote also reported,

Today, the Yuma County (AZ) Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) announced in a Press Release that they, alo
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Showtalk
Host

Jun-3

Pleading guilty is a big deal. Now it can’t be denied,

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-3

Is intimidating witnesses illegal? Then why do Georgia officials illegally do it?

“Somebody’s Going To Get Killed” – “2000 Mules” Investigator Says Georgia’s GBI Officials Are Intimidating Witnesses in “Dangerous Escalation” (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published May 14, 2022 at 12:40pm

“2000 Mules” investigator Gregg Phillips joined Emerald Robinson on Absolute Truth on Thursday to discuss the historic documentary that reveals the organized ballot trafficking operations in the 2020 election behind the stolen election.

During the interview, Gregg Phillips revealed how the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are harassing the True the Vote investigators to get at their informants.

Phillips says he will never turn over his sources and that “somebody’s going to get killed” because of the actions by these state agencies.

“This is a very, very dangerous escalation in this. I believe that somebodies going to get killed if they’re not careful.”

True The Vote’s Gregg Phillips spoke EXCLUSIVELY with Emerald Robinson after his lawyers sent @BrianKempGA a letter. pic.twitter.com/XlWC7HQPff

— The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson (@AbsoluteWithE) May 12, 2022

Here is the transcript from the interview with Gregg Phillips: “A handful of days before the movie was released they (GBI) reached out to us with subpoena’s. Not about our complaints (the Mules), but trying to get me to turn over my sources and the witnesses who came forward. The witnesses came forward with a commitment from me that I would never burn them, but also with the expectation they would never be burned. This is a very very dangerous escalation. I believe that someone is going to get killed if they are not careful. These people are stupid…. The investigator (GBI) himself, and the people who fashioned this subpoena, are going to get someone killed. They don’t understand what their dealing with. I’m not going to reveal the source. I don’t care what they do. They can cuff me, I’m not revealing the sources.”

"Somebody's Going To Get Killed" - "2000 Mules" Investigator Says Georgia's GBI Officials Are Intimidating Witnesses in "Dangerous Escalation" (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-3

The evidence is damning.

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-3

And this is just the tip of the iceberg... more and more new info comes out daily!!!

FWIW