Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MerlinsDad

Jul-2

And that person is Merlin's Dad.  Merlin's Dad enjoys a good debate, and a good debate requires specific evidence.   You call it "more of a news or unusual event forum."  The posting, however, is highly partisan, and anyone who enters this forum is expected to conform to that specific point of view.  The reader should have the privilege of posting counter evidence to some of the absurd claims made in the name of  "idea."  A battle of opinions without supporting evidence is totally uninteresting, especially on a forum as politically slanted as this one.  The fun is in the debate.

MerlinsDad

Jul-2

Who is "they"?

One of the things which we've not seen on this forum is acknowledgement of the courage it took Hutchinson to do what she did.  She has totally ruined any  career she might have had with the Republican party unless some miracle occurs and it moves back to a more centrist position.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

MerlinsDad said...

Walter has claimed that he has "proof," of what I'm not sure, so the burden of demonstration is on him.  I am in no way obligated to waste my time trying to find what I am predisposed to believe doesn't exist. 

How about this for starters?

https://forums.delphiforums.com/opinionpolls/messages/?msg=5701.750

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

MerlinsDad said...

There was penny ante fraud in a number of states (including a number of prisoners who were able to vote from jail), as there is in many elections, but nothing which even vaguely resembles fraud on a scale large enough to effect the outcome of any election.  I have conceded that point.

What Walter has posted thus far is not worth getting excited about.  If he has something more persuasive, he needs to provide a link to it.  I have read everything for which he has provided a link -- not always in its entirely,  I concede, but enough to find persuasive refutation.

8,239 New Jersey Voters Registered Two Times to Six Times Using Subtle Name Changes (8,239 x 2 = 16,478... 8,239 x 6 = 49,434.)

33,572 Don’t Have Valid Date of Birth

So are these 50,050 ~ 83,006 the one off you're referring to?

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

LIVE-STREAM-VIDEO: ‘True the Vote’ to Present Findings of Ballot Harvesting in Yuma and Maricopa Counties to Arizona Lawmakers at 3 PM – (6 PM ET)

By Jordan Conradson
Published May 31, 2022 at 4:42pm

True The Vote will present evidence of 2020 election ballot trafficking in Yuma and Maricopa Counties, as seen in the “2000 Mules” film, to Republican members of the Arizona House and Senate today at 3 pm.

The hearing has been delayed because Democrats in the Arizona Senate are trying to push through last-minute gun restrictions for Arizona. It is expected to begin shortly.

The presentation will begin at 3 PM and is scheduled to last until 4:30 PM.

The Gateway Pundit reported that True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and elections investigator Gregg Phillips will present their findings to Arizona state lawmakers, including Senate President Karen Fann and Majority Leader Rick Gray, and others. Catherine and Gregg were greeted by cheering Patriots when they walked into the Senate hearing room.

Zero Democrats have agreed to attend this hearing.

The 2000 Mules film has already sparked a new investigation by Yuma County law enforcement, raids conducted on criminal Mules in San Luis, and a recall effort targeting Yuma County Chairman Tony Reyes for his nonprofit’s alleged involvement in “illegal Mules activities.”

The Gateway Pundit recently reported that search warrants were served at Reyes’ Comité De Bien Estar nonprofit, and officers took an employee to have her home searched.

Arizona State Senate candidate Gary Snyder uncovered the illegal ballot Mules in Yuma County and provided video evidence to law enforcement before the 2020 Presidential election. His investigative work premiered in “2000 Mules” and led to two indictments for ballot mules. Many more are coming, said Gary. One of the Mules is set to take a plea bargain this Thursday, and it is suspected that she “rolled over” on her accomplices.

AZ Senate Candidate Gary Snyder Latino Merchandise (2/37 Mules in San Luis are behind bars)

Snyder traveled from Yuma County t0 the Arizona Capitol in Phoenix for today’s hearing. He told The Gateway Pundit,

Snyder: I want them [Arizona legislators] to open their hearts and trust Gregg, Catherine, and True The Vote, and listen to me and David. We’re doing this for our community, our state, and our nation. They need to know what’s going on in these rural areas. And it’s not a myth. It’s true crime and that’s what needs to get fixed before anything else.

Contact Arizona Legislators to demand decertification of the sham 2020 election.

Contact Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich to demand indictments for all Mules in Arizona.

LIVE-STREAM-VIDEO: 'True the Vote’ to Present Findings of Ballot Harvesting in Yuma and Maricopa Counties to Arizona Lawmakers at 3 PM - (6 PM ET) (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

MerlinsDad said...

Merlin's Dad enjoys a good debate, and a good debate requires specific evidence.

That was a slide taken from the livestream video in: LIVE-STREAM-VIDEO: 'True the Vote’ to Present Findings of Ballot Harvesting in Yuma and Maricopa Counties to Arizona Lawmakers at 3 PM - (6 PM ET) (thegatewaypundit.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

Tends of thousands of fraudulent vote counts is not penny ante, but changed the outcome of the election.  I hesitated to say that at first because they were calling doubters all kinds of names, but it has been proven now in many cases.  Just because you don’t want to read about it doesn’t make it untrue. If I have time, I will find the more pertinent links. Then you can decide if you want to read the articles or not.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

Late voting, ballots turned in and counted after the election and end date, extremely early voting before debates have even happened, use of voting machines that have already had many problems, forced vote by mail.  Elections are supposed to occur on a single day. That has always been custom and law.  Early and mail in voting has always been allowed for the elderly, the sick and those who could not physically be at a polling place on Election Day. It is not carte blanche for anyone who wants to  do so and it should not be forced on people. All those changes add to the potential for fraud.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

Courage?  She lied under oath. She has no career with Republicans. She was fired because she was an exceptionally bad aide.  This is her revenge. They did not allow Republicans to cross examine her.  They still have not allowed Secret Service to testify and now they are making accusations that those agents may be lying before they have bend on the stand.  Thy have a weak case and they know it. More important, it’s not changing opinions.  All the show trial is doing is satisfying their base.  

Edited to add how we know she lied under oath.

Trump was in a vehicle called The Beast which has a barrier between his seat and the driver’s seat in the front. He could not have crossed the barrier. It is physically impossible.

She said Trump grabbed the driver on the clavicle.  She has medical knowledge of body part and bone names? Again, he couldn’t have grabbed the driver anywhere on his body because of the barrier.

It is all trumped up nonsense for a fake trial. None of that here say would ever have been allowed in a real court and they know it. They don’t care because it’s not a real court. It’s a show trial.

• Edited July 2, 2022 11:01 am  by  Showtalk
Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

Thank you. Now I don’t have to find links. Those are excellent examples.