Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just a heads-up   The Online You: Internet Life

Started Nov-14 by Jeri (azpaints); 1007 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-14

Walmart online grocery shopping has a cute way to up your bill so be on the lookout.  Because of my situation I order groceries from Walmart for free delivery.  They now give you the option for delivery or shipping for free.   Cute glitch...if you order a bottle of ketchup and choose shipping you will get a crate of the stuff.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-16

Uh oh. Did you get a crate of it?

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-16

A case of canned green beans! Shared it out with neighbor and dad who loves them, so not so bad.  Just had the same switch for mandarin oranges.  Wanted one can, switched order to delivery and it was converted to a case!  I caught it, but it's really making online shopping very unpleasant!

Showtalk
Host

Nov-16

I would give it up if that happened to my order.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-16

I can't- I have to shop online.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-16

Can you shop at another store that delivers one of something instead of 24.

• Edited November 16, 2021 5:27 pm  by  Showtalk

I would never be able to use a crate of anything.  I don't have the room to store it.  If it were something I used a lot, I'd think about it & maybe put it under the bed if I could...lol

Out of curiosity, what other stores do you have there?

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-16

It's the website that does the flip.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-16

In Phoenix we have Walmart, Frys and Safeway (Kroger brands) Albertsons and Bashas.  Plus the. Membership clubs Costco and Sams.  Walmart is the closest, The least expensive and free delivery.  The other stores have delivery fees from $5 - $10.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-16

Forgot to say, we turned my dds bedroom into "that room"...the one that gets the fan until DH can install it, the second load of laundry if we run out of time, the recliner and football tv...so that was where the extra cans went til we used them.  But we use two cans per dinner, we all love green beans and DS has about 10 really good recipes.  Plus it was only 24 cans.  DD eats a can a week at least it's her fav veggies.