Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you received a Covid 19 booster shot?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 11/19/21 by Showtalk; 2505 views.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

I suggest anyone who wants a booster find one now. The appointments seem to be drying up fast.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

We're doing fine here, as far as I know.  We didn't have any issues scheduling two appointments and DH got his third shot the next day he tried  to schedule.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

You are,lucky. I’m hearing that there is a run on boosters because of the holidays and people are having to travel to find the ones they want.

Jeri (azpaints)

Nov-23

I have not heard of issues here.

Marci (marcinmin)

Dec-11

I got mine in October as soon as they were available

Showtalk
Host

Dec-11

They weren’t widely available here that early, but they are now.

WALTER784

Dec-12

Japan plans to open up the booster for elderly in Feb 2022 and for everybody else in Mar 2022.

And note: Japan will only allow the Phizer booster... even if you got the Moderna shot.

FWIW

• Edited December 13, 2021 11:20 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Dec-13

Don’t you mean February 2022? Looks like a typo.

WALTER784

Dec-13

Thanks... yes Feb 2022... I went back and corrected the original.

FWIW

WALTER784

Dec-18

The Pandemic of the Vaccinated Is Here

Rachel Gutman - Dec 10

>>>At this point, the CDC has recorded that less than a quarter of adults who are fully vaccinated under the existing definition have gotten a third shot. That leaves about 150 million people who are vaccinated but unboosted. Given that the people in this group are less protected against infection, they’re at greater risk of passing on the disease to unvaccinated or partially vaccinated kids, as well as to unvaccinated or immunologically vulnerable adults. They will also pass the coronavirus more readily among themselves. Settings that might have previously seemed safe for vaccinated folks—say, a restaurant or performance venue that strictly checks vaccination status—could become fertile ground for transmission, because the people inside them are more likely to catch and spread the virus. Indeed, anecdotal reports already suggest that large indoor gatherings of fully vaccinated people can become super-spreader events in the age of Omicron.<<<

The Pandemic of the Vaccinated Is Here (msn.com)

Edited to add: [So all you vaccinated people please get unvaccinated ASAP as you're endangering the unvaccinated... </sarcasm off>]

FWIW

• Edited December 18, 2021 8:52 am  by  WALTER784