Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you received a Covid 19 booster shot?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Nov-19 by Showtalk; 2464 views.
Showtalk
Host

Dec-30

I need to get out more so I do but still taking precautions. Most people are around here.

Risa (Risa25)

Dec-30

I still see too many without masks but we have a high vaccination rate--the shops keep running out of sanitising towelettes which worries me along with the variants

Showtalk
Host

Jan-3

After we were well into Covid, many stores I went into were giving away or discounting sanitizer.  I have more than I can possibly use due to freebies.

Risa (Risa25)

Jan-3

I have plenty of bottled sanitiser; it's the wipes for the cart handles they seem to keep running out of.  I also have enough bar soap and liquid soap at home for the next two years, lol.  And toilet rolls for about 6 months.  I always used to keep a few on hand but after last year's shortage, now I stock up when it's available.  I use about 1 roll per week, so 4 packages of the 6 rolls is nearly 6 months worth. The thing I've been having trouble finding lately is kitty litter!

Showtalk
Host

Jan-4

Can you order kitty litter online from chewy.cook or Amazon?

Risa (Risa25)

Jan-4

Can order it from Chewy, yes, but they leave it on my top step and I live alone so it's difficult getting it inside.  I have to open the box of food on the step and bring it in a bit at a time.  I use one 10 lb bag per week but order the food every 10 weeks. 

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-4

In my area of Arizona boosters are available fairly easily.  I made an appointment Monday for one tomorrow.  But our testing sites are overwhelmed.  4-6 hout wait at the big sites, little availability anywhere else.  When Covid struck, our healthcare systems set up drive thru vaccination sites that initially had 12-14 Hour wait times in your car, in Arizona.  That is what they are doing for testing now.  

Fortunately I got some extra test kits at Sam's before this latest kerfluffle, ,after having gotten exposed to Delta in August.

This at least means if I suspect having been exposed, I can miss the long lines and shortages although those tests have to be carefully rationed.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-6

You need a lifter to bring things in for you.  I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t carry 35 lb bags of dog food, 

Showtalk
Host

Jan-6

Our quick testing site was in an urgent care and it vanished.  I can’t find out what happened to it and no one is talking about it.  They were selling home Binax test kits for $7 apiece in boxes of 2 for $14, which are supposed to be good in the variant. They are sold out but online the price has jumped to over $20.