Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is this for real?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-23 by WALTER784; 187 views.
WALTER784

Nov-23

Playskool Unveils Vaccinate Me Elmo Doll

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

Why not?

WALTER784

Nov-23

So is it real? That was my original question.

Are these being offered in stores today?

FWIW

• Edited November 23, 2021 10:10 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

I don’t think so.

“We hope this toy encourages young children to get the vaccine,” said Hasbro founder and CEO Bob Hasbro. “They’ll have so much fun poking Elmo in the arm and watching as he cries from the arm pain, all to avoid a disease that almost certainly would not have killed him.”

The doll says fun phrases like “Elmo loves complying with government mandates, ha ha ha!” and “Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA, ha ha!” Other phrases include the following:

• Mask up or you’ll die!
  • Elmo loves experimental vaccines!
  • Why do you want to kill grandma?
  • Comply or die!
  • F— anti-maskers!
  • We’re all in this together — or else! Haha!

I can't believe Walter thinks this is real.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-23

The world is so crazy it’s possible they could have a real vaccine doll, but definitely not with those comments.

WALTER784

Nov-24

I asked the same question on another forum and they told me it was from the Babylon Bee...

I didn't think it was true, but hey... I don't know what they have on the shelves in the U.S. today and the crazy world we're living in... who can really know for sure.

That's why I asked.

But as you can see... some people like to trash a person just for asking a simple question!

FWIW