Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are the vaccines causing the variants?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-28 by WALTER784; 8592 views.
In reply toRe: msg 32
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

This seems to be quite damning... Mar 2018, gain of function research military documents... which Fauci continues to this day to deny. Who else in our government was and continues to hide this information? The investigation is still ongoing so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 33
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

And another follow up from Rand Paul:

Rand Paul And Dr. Fauci Engage In Another Epic Senate Clash: 'Reprehensible!'

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 34
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

And don't forget this... encroaching upon our freedoms... and Fauci won't answer a simple question!!!

Dr. Fauci and Maxine Waters try to Gang up on Jim Jordan in Congress, Fail woefully

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

That was hilarious. Then Fauci got caught on a hot mic talking to another senator.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

By now it’s common knowledge we funded gain of function research.  I didn’t believe it at first because I didn’t want to think we could do something so heinous.  If nothing else, this is why I can’t support Fauci. His denial when it’s so obvious is digesting and not very smart.  I don’t see how anyone can support him after this or believe his denial when the proof is right there.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

His days are numbered... I just hope he doesn't retire with full benefits!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

He is the highest paid government official at $400,000 a year. How is that even possible?

Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

This was just the first 7.5 minutes.

Jordan: When do we get our liberties and freedoms back?

Fauci: “When we get the numbers low enough that it’s not high.”

Fauci: “I don’t look at this as a liberty thing.”

Jordan lists lost liberties and censorship because people agree with Fauci.

Facui: “You’re making this a personal thing.”

Jordan: you still haven’t given us any numbers.

Fauci: “I didn’t hear what you said.”

Clybourne: The gentleman’s time has expired.

Jordan: what are the numbers?

Fauci: “They are unacceptably high.”

it keeps going like that.  

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-13

Yep... and Fauxi doesn't say until the numbers are below xxxx what ever number. He flat refuses to answer the question.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

Until I started writing down his words as I heard them, I didn’t  notice how slippery he is. He never gives straight answers to questions, just repeats the same few talking points each time he’s asked or interviewed.  Because the interviews aren’t stacked or back to back, each time it seems like he’s giving new information.  In this setting where he must reply many time in a row, it’s much more obvious.