Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you think of elite university financial aid fixing conspiracy?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Jan-11 by Showtalk; 441 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Jan-11

What do you think of elite university financial aid fixing conspiracy?
  • Universities and colleges should set their own standards for financial aid1  vote
    25%
  • I don't agree with aid fixing but I don't think it can be stopped0  votes
    0%
  • It's unfair and must be stopped3  votes
    75%
  • I'm not sure0  votes
    0%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Universities and colleges should set their own standards for financial aid 
I don't agree with aid fixing but I don't think it can be stopped 
It's unfair and must be stopped 
I'm not sure 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Jan-11

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-12

First of all... it ain't conspiracy... It's a fix.

Like in fixing the horse races so that you win.

Fixing the lottery so that you win.

Fixing whether Bernie or Joe remains on the ballot.

Fixing whether Hillary or Obama remains on the ballot.

They're called fixes, but they break everything in the process.

It only advantages those who pay the fix fee(s) and nobody else!

A woman in California was sent to jail last year for attempting to do similar for her son!

A Brief Summary and Analysis of Section 568 | 568 Presidents Group (568group.org)

That's the way corruption works... advantage those who pay the most... the rich will always win while the poor always loose out. Nothing conspiracy what so ever... just corruption to the tee.

FWIW

Edited to add: [Now if you had a $497 Million/yr. business you would pay $10,000 to all the liberal fact checkers to say what ever you wanted them to say!]

Edited to add again: [In the drug world... I need another fix means give me another hit of what ever drug they're taking.] Bottom line: fixes ain't good!

• Edited January 12, 2022 6:28 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-13

Is it really happening with financial aid or is it the perception that it’s happening?

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-14

Because they are not transparent, it's really hard to say, but hey... money talks... and is used in quite a few corrupt instances.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

The question is,w ju does anyone want to attend those schools. MI attended two elite college but not because they were elite.m they were convenient and the second one had the program I wanted.  Otherwise, I would not have gone.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-14

When private money cannot be traced... it's hard to say for sure. Thus we need to seek for transparency of all funds as a counter check and balance.

Hiding untraceable donations is the corrupt way of doing things.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

Aren’t college donations public record?

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-15

I believe they are but when watered down through corrupt channels, you really cannot spot what's going on.

Example: And mind you, this is just one

A guy named Hunter wants his 18 year old to be admitted to that school.

So he donates $50,000 to Save the Whatever foundation and writes off $50,000 as charity.

The Save the Whatever foundation has been directed vocally by Hunter to send half of that... $25,000 to {fill in the blank} college.

The Save the Whatever foundation donates $25,000 to {fill in the blank} college and writes that off as charity and also works with their Democratic operatives at a Legal Consultant firm to get them to send a receipt for consulting services to Save the Whatever foundation for the remaining $25,000. That Democrat run Legal Consultation firm then finds a way to show that they spent $25,000 on something or another but in fact, they kept $5,000 for themselves and secretly deposited $20,000 to the CEO of Save the Whatever foundation.

So we look at public records and see that Save the Whatever foundation donated $25,000. But the {fill in the blank} college knows that the monies from Save the Whatever foundation actually came from Hunter and thus they find a way for his 18 year old to be on the student roster for that year. It would be hard to trace all of this.

FWIW

• Edited January 15, 2022 12:42 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-15

It’s complicated but they can sort it out with a forensic accountant.