Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What should happen to adults who refuse to get vaccinated against Covid?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jan-17 by Showtalk; 6399 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Jan-17

What should happen to adults who refuse to get vaccinated against Covid?
  • They should be fined0  votes
    0%
  • They should be imprisoned0  votes
    0%
  • They should be confined to their homes1  vote
    4%
  • They should be moved to live in designated facilities0  votes
    0%
  • Their children should be removed from their homes0  votes
    0%
  • Their movements should be tracked with digital devices0  votes
    0%
  • 1 and 2, 3, or 40  votes
    0%
  • 5 and 2, 3, or 40  votes
    0%
  • 6 and 2, 3, or 40  votes
    0%
  • All of the above0  votes
    0%
  • They should continue to be encouraged to take the vaccine3  votes
    14%
  • They should all be forced to get vaccinated0  votes
    0%
  • Nothing15  votes
    71%
  • Other2  votes
    9%
They should be fined 
They should be imprisoned 
They should be confined to their homes 
They should be moved to live in designated facilities 
Their children should be removed from their homes 
Their movements should be tracked with digital devices 
1 and 2, 3, or 4 
5 and 2, 3, or 4 
6 and 2, 3, or 4 
All of the above 
They should continue to be encouraged to take the vaccine 
They should all be forced to get vaccinated 
Nothing 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Jan-17

The above poll options were all included in a Rasmussen poll.

selzer

Jan-17

People don't like to be had, so they are angry that some of us are still free.  

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Jan-17

Voted 7 but really 1 and 7. I'm for making things as tough as possible on the vaccinated without actually throwing them into jail, although Canada's charter does have a provision for this if necessary. Quebec is doing it the right way, take away vices, they tied alcohol and pot purchase directly to vaccination status, thousands got their first dose after that, now there's going to be a significant fine for being unvaccinated, that will likely be a charter challenge but our system of jurisprudence could take years to render a judgement and enact injunctive relief so thousands more will get vaccinated, a necessary trade off in my opinion.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-17

Apparently so.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-17

That is the difference between a free society and one that is restricted.

selzer

Jan-17

I agree, "I am for making things as tough as possible on the vaccinated without actually throwing them in to jail."  

LOL!!!!  I know it's a type-o but you vaccinated wouldn't like it if we were trying to put restrictions on you. 

Showtalk
Host

Jan-17

I was shocked that 30% want to remove children from their parents.  Of course, Rasmussen had to ask the questions so someone thought these were all decent poll questions.

selzer

Jan-17

I read a LOT about the Nazi regime.  It is scary that some of what is happening today echoes some of what was going on then.   The idea of removing children of the home of unvaccinated is in the same vein of removing disabled people and children from homes.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-17

I don't doubt the reported results of the poll, but I do question the "likely to vote R or D" simply from personal opinion.  Ive been polled when younger and if I felt the poll was tilted, or sometimes just to be obstinate, I would answer the opposite of which party I would support on the one issue.  So in this particular case I would answer the poll questions with my D tendencies favoring some type of accountability on vaccine refusal, but claim to be R on who I would likely support.  I suspect it's my debate history which often  required I "defend" a theory or position that was the opposite of how I felt IRL.