Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Conspiracy Theories That Came True   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jan-24 by WALTER784; 478 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-24

Here Are The FIVE Conspiracy Theories That Came True in 2021

Posted on January 6, 2022 by Sassy Liberty

1: Vaccine passports
2: Covid Camps
3: 5G and COVID
4: The origins of Covid
5: Microchipping people

ere Are The FIVE Conspiracy Theories That Came True in 2021 – The Patriot United

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-24

Can you orovide support for 1, 2 3, and 5?

It would be BS anyway. I’ve given up with this kind of crazy.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-24

You didn’t read the article, it happened to some extent in other countries.  

#1 in the UK.

#3 happened in Australia.  They had very rigid lockdown policies.

#4 which seems the most bizarre to me was found to be true by the NIH.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/?report=classic

#5 is now available or will be shortly in Sweden.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-24

The article wouldn't allow me to completely read it...some kind of download which my systems didnt like.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-24

That happens to me too.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-24

Jeri (azpaints) said...

Can you orovide support for 1, 2 3, and 5?

I did in the first post... didn't you read it?

What problems do you have with it? He provides references in the article.

FWIW

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-24

The article wouldnt load...probably one of my system blocks.  Okay 

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-24

I've stripped out all the javascript and other unnecessary code for you:

Here Are The FIVE Conspiracy Theories That Came True in 2021 – The Patriot United

Posted on January 6, 2022 by Sassy Liberty

The mainstream media and their leftist lackeys love to mock anyone who is a free thinker by calling them, conspiracy theorists.

However, all that a conspiracy theorist is, is a person that thinks critically and is aware that not everyone in power has their best interests in mind.

That was shown perfectly to all of us over the last two years with the onset of the COVID hysteria that has been pushed on everyone by the media. The mainstream media has done everything they can to create such fear and panic that people are willing to hand over their freedom for the illusion of safety.

While many people on social media, including myself, warned people that once we hand over any sort of freedom to the government, it will be a fight to get them back, we were mocked and called crazy conspiracy theorists.

Well, guess what?

We were right and we were also right about everything else that came along with it.

Here are the top five theories that came to be true in 2021.

How many did you predict would come to pass?

Let me know in the comments below!

CONSPIRACY NUMBER 1: Vaccine passports. The idea of requiring people to show a special passport before they could report for work or enter a sporting arena, a concert hall or other public facility was once dismissed as a paranoid conspiracy theory that would never be implemented in free societies. But as we learned in 2021, numerous politicians and policymakers first dismissed the idea, only to change direction and impose the invasive and controlling mechanism – under the guise of wanting to open up society from the lockdowns they themselves had previously imposed. Despite the lack of an ethical and epidemiological basis for such an idea, vaccine passes swept the world in 2021. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson opposed domestic COVID passes at the start of the year, and implemented them by the end of the year. Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau also opposed vaccination passports calling them “divisive” at the start of the year and later embraced them. A similar story played out across much of the developed world, what was once written off as a conspiracy theory is now official government policy.

CONSPIRACY NUMBER 2: Covid Camps. The idea that governments were planning to build quarantine camps was another rumor that was circulating in 2020. The fear was that the government would detain people, even healthy people, in internment camps – this was written off by the media and politicians as just more ‘disinformation’. By late 2020 questions were being raised in the Ontario legislature by MPP Randy Hillier about camps. He was jeered, shouted out with calls for him to sit down, and his microphone turned off. In Australia, camps were talked about, but only for travelers – anyone who said they may be used for others was branded as a conspiracy theorist and spreaders of fake news. As time went on these camps were built and opened both in
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message