Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

100 questions they don't want to answer   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jan-24 by WALTER784; 189 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jan-24

100 questions they don't want to answer

The most troubling part of the pandemic to me is the lack of transparency and accountability. The authorities love to create mandates we must follow, but they refuse to be held accountable.

Here’s a list of questions that you can ask your doctor, local, state, and federal lawmakers and health authorities. I haven’t had any luck getting any of these questions answered on camera so I can share the answers with you. Perhaps you will have better luck.

There aren’t 100 questions here yet, but there will be when I’m done with this. Check back in a few days for the update.

IMPORTANT: Hyperlinks will be added later to all the references, but most things are available in Incriminating Evidence.

100 questions they don't want to answer (substack.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-24

He’s a conspiracy theorist so they won’t respond.  

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-24

Showtalk said...

He’s a conspiracy theorist so they won’t respond.  

Are his questions valid or not? If they're valid it doesn't matter whether he's a conspiracy theorist, a philosopher with a Master's Degree, a dead beat hobo bum, the CEO of a major corporation, a bagging boy at the local supermarket, or anybody else.

Ask your doctor friend about the questions he's asking and whether they feel the questions are valid or not?

If they're valid questions, they should be answered regardless of who asks them.

FWIW

• Edited January 24, 2022 10:04 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-25

I’m not arguing with you, I am giving the reasoning of those who won’t read his list or comments on it.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-26

Showtalk said...

I’m not arguing with you, I am giving the reasoning of those who won’t read his list or comments on it.

I don't mean to argue about this either, but if the questions are valid, and yet people still aren't interested in either the questions or the answers just because they don't like the person, well... it say quite a bit about those people who won't read them. They're biased against that person even if he has valid questions.

I don't care for Biden one bit, but if he asked a valid question I was interested in, I would be interested in the answer. But if he asked an invalid question, or a valid question I wasn't interested in, then I wouldn't be interested in the answer.

I pay more attention to the content of the question more than the person who said it.

One question which he asks is similar to one I've already asked on this forum before... >>>Ivermectin has been shown in multiple peer reviewed meta-analysis and systematic reviews to work against COVID. That’s the highest level of evidence based medicine. How can the NIH not recognize that? How can major pharmacy chains deny prescriptions? What actions by the Medical Boards have been taken to revoke the license of all of the rogue pharmacists who have denied these prescriptions and put patient’s lives in jeopardy?<<<

So does him asking the exact same thing I did invalidate my question? I think not... but for those who ignore him... that might be the case. Personally, I would like to see answers to at least 70% of the questions he asked.

FWIW

• Edited January 26, 2022 2:54 am  by  WALTER784