Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Joe Biden destroying America? (See...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Apr-18 by WALTER784; 8625 views.
DW (GSDogwalker)

Apr-25

It’s my opinion that is what happened.  That is why I posted then some person attacked me. Fun times online.

Worst president in history.   And that's saying something because the U.S. has had some bad ones before and you're only a little more than a year into this catastrophe.

We in Canada are trying to match your slide into the dumpster.  We currently have the worst prime minister in the history of our country.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-26

Well, America had a few bad ones in our early history but I don't remember them off the bat right now.

Carter held on to the worst POTUS spot for quite sometime until Obama came along.

And here it's been only a little over 5 years and Biden has already topped him. And as you said... it's only been a little bit more than a year. I hate to fathom what 3.5 more years of this is going to look line.

Apollonius (Theocritos) said...

We in Canada are trying to match your slide into the dumpster.  We currently have the worst prime minister in the history of our country.

LOL... interesting way of putting it. But yes, Trudeau is making a mess too. I'm not too familiar with past Canadian PM's, but I'll take your word for it.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Apr-26

79% of the U.S. population agrees with you. He has terrible ratings.

Msg 6673.106 deleted
WALTER784
Staff

Apr-30

Killing Keystone: How Biden & The Left Destroyed American Energy Independence

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 107
WALTER784
Staff

Apr-30

Tucker Carlson explains how the neoliberalim of current administration is not only destroying and dividing the US, but it's not really working either... because people are starting to see through all the hype and smoke and mirrors...

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 108
WALTER784
Staff

Apr-30

Steve Forbes even sees the writing on the wall... and it seems to be the exact opposite of what current Biden administration is doing...

Steve Forbes: This idea would damage the economy

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 109
WALTER784
Staff

Apr-30

The effective Title 42 is NOT effective says current administration.

But the courts placed a temporary restraining order on Biden from revoking Title 42!!!

If it's effective... you keep it in place... it's effective... thus why does current admin attempt to remove an effective Title???

Perhaps to destroy our country?

White House claiming that Title 42 is not an ‘effective’ policy

Biden admin to comply with court order blocking removal of Title 42 border restrictions | Fox News

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Apr-30

That was bound to happen. They don’t make sense and they are affecting people’s lives in a negative way.