Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Joe Biden's admin destroying America?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Apr-18 by WALTER784; 32021 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jul-20

Well... here is more proof of what Biden is doing behind the scenes...

Tucker Carlson: Nothing like this has ever happened

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 365
WALTER784
Staff

Jul-20

Sean Hannity: They want you to feel pain

FWIW

In reply toRe: msg 366
WALTER784
Staff

Jul-24

Biden continues to line up one bad pick after another after another after another after another... etc. et. al... ad infinum...

Absolute 0% of Biden's picks have been able to provide a correct answer... even for the simplest of questions like "what is a woman?"!

This is another failure which cannot answer a scientific question!!! And she's the Science and Technology nominee to boot!!! 

'That Answer Is Scientifically False': Ted Cruz Grills Office Of Science And Technology Nominee

&

FWIW

• Edited July 24, 2022 11:00 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jul-24

They are approved anyway. So now we have a whole administration of people who refuse to answer tough questions.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-24

And who for the most part don't know what the hell they're doing!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-24

Or they do know and it’s intentional.

I suspect that there will be a sufficient overshoot that things will be self-limiting - eventually.

Of course I wouldn't want to be within a half mile of that steam boiler that they welded the safety valve shut on, as the shock wave from the BLEVE will probably take out most of them who are standing right over it thinking what they did was a good thing. I think the 18th century term was "hoisted by his own petard".

Showtalk said:

Not only that, gas prices are still high!

Although there are signs that the bubble may be bursting. Economists call it "demand destruction" or "demand collapse". A lot of people aren't going on traditional road trip vacations this year. They are staying home and working on stuff around the house and sleeping and saving money. Of course there are still enough of a fraction who have that pent-up desire to go travel and airlines and such thus have millions of bags that were lost / delayed, which has caused many of us reading the news to go "Well, travel by air is not an option this year - if I drive I at least have my luggage - but I think I'm gonna just stay home this summer and let some other poor schmucks spend a week with no changes or clothes or personal items or have to buy replacements at horribly inflated prices, as the bags may only surface after I get home and file a lawsuit to escalate it high enough to make someone go find them".

A hint if one has to absolutely travel by air - put air tags in every piece of luggage, including carry-on, so if you are force to gate-check because some Karens and her entitled brats already filled up all the overhead bins before you could board, you can track them when you go to Dallas and your bags end up in Cleveland or Toronto.

Delta actually flew an empty jumbo jet to and from Heathrow to repatriate tens of thousands of bags that were lost and only found after the travelers had completed their trip and were back home in the US.

Showtalk
Host

Jul-24

I would also get a GPS tracker for my luggage.  The worst vacations are cruises. Everyone I know who took one got Covid. Everyone I know who’s ent to Europe also got Covid. It’s still out there.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-24

Showtalk said...

Or they do know and it’s intentional.

The ones at the top "Deep State" know and it's intentional. Others below them may or may not know, but they do know that if they don't do as they are told, their carriers will end abruptly so they do as they're told. (i.e. Useful idiots.)

FWIW