Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Showtalk
Host

Nov-11

I heard some of the most progressive candidates are losing school board elections so voters are on to them. Although when the progressives are also parents they seem to be winning.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Showtalk said...

I heard some of the most progressive candidates are losing school board elections so voters are on to them.

Yep...

Showtalk said...

Although when the progressives are also parents they seem to be winning.

That's because they control the narrative... which should also be called as invalid or conflict of interest!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Tucker: Now they're threatening Elon Musk

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-12

Parents need to take back the narrative.  They are raising their children, not the schools.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-12

Of course they are.  I listen to a tech show podcast that claims to be apolitical. But the host trashes Musk all the time. He said it doesn’t take intelligence to become a billionaire. Most of them fall into it by accident.  No one whom is honest can say Musk is not intelligent.  All it made me do is dislike the tech guy and question his intelligence, not Musk’s.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-12

It took Biden so long to answer. He was waiting for someone to write out his answer on the teleprompter.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Showtalk said...

Parents need to take back the narrative.  They are raising their children, not the schools.

That's going to be quite difficult.

Those who stand up and attempt to take back the narrative will experience:

<sarcasm on... with a bit of reality interlaced>

Subjecting their spouses and children to 5AM raids by FBI because they were declared a domestic terrorist!

</sarcasm off>

So instead of reports about the 17,000,000 parents whose homes were raided that stood up for their beliefs, we'll only see 50 ~ 100 max!

Not a very fair fight in the least. This is tyranny and it needs to stop, but the ways to stop it aren't pretty... in fact... they're quite ugly to say the least.

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Showtalk said...

I listen to a tech show podcast that claims to be apolitical. But the host trashes Musk all the time.

That's oxymoronic and I would not listen to another podcast from them again!

It's tantamount to saying I'm a Democrat because I'm a Republican... or vice versa!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-12

Yep... they had a hard time trying to come up with a valid response.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Nov-12

You are right. Standing up for the truth and right isn't easy.