Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should 2,000 Mules be shown nationwide?   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started May-12 by Showtalk; 189 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

May-12

Should 2,000 Mules be shown nationwide?
  • Yes, and I have already seen it0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, and I have made plans to see it in a theater2  votes
    33%
  • Yes, and I plan to buy a copy4  votes
    66%
  • No, it's not true and should be banned0  votes
    0%
  • No, it may be a good film but it is of limited interest0  votes
    0%
  • No, it is just one sided political propaganda.0  votes
    0%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Yes, and I have already seen it 
Yes, and I have made plans to see it in a theater 
Yes, and I plan to buy a copy 
No, it's not true and should be banned 
No, it may be a good film but it is of limited interest 
No, it is just one sided political propaganda. 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

May-12

2000 Mules Trailer - NEW documentary from Dinesh D'Souza (May 2nd & May 4th 2022)

EXPLOSIVE New Surveillance Footage of Ballot Drop BoxesOfficial website:https://www.2000mules.com***In Select Theaters***Monday, May 2 & Wednesday, May 4BUY ...

In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

May-12

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-13

Yes, absolutely, but it won't be.  It proves, what we that know the truth already know, it is a fact that they stole the election. 

Even those Trump haters should be very afraid.  Biden said the other day, the democrats rule all 3 branches of government.  Everyone should be scared.  We've lost our Constitution, which means we lost our freedom.  We just don't know it...YET!

I support Dinesh D'Souza, always have.  As soon as my conspiracy theorist news media, real journalists, gets them to sell, I will buy.  I don't support Amazon.

Showtalk
Host

May-13

They know the truth now. They won’t admit it.  I didn’t want to believe it but it’s clear now due to all the evidence found.

WALTER784
Staff

May-13

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

We've lost our Constitution, which means we lost our freedom.  We just don't know it...YET!

Matt Gaetz always says similar in his Firebrand videos that "They're coming for you... I'm just in the way!"

FWIW