Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Candace Owens about 5 year olds...   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started May-22 by WALTER784; 158 views.
Showtalk
Host

May-23

She’s right.  As an advocate for children, I am appalled at what they are doing to them for political reasons.

WALTER784
Staff

May-23

Showtalk said...

I am appalled at what they are doing to them for political reasons.

They as in Democrats... using our education system for political reasons to pervert the minds of kids!!!

I would be very ashamed if I were a Democrat.

This reminds me of something I read a few years ago about leftism vs liberalism. I'll look it up and post it in another thread.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

May-23

Parents are united over this.  When Biden said your children belong to us, they lost it. When I was raising children I had friends across all political beliefs.  We all agreed on many things so politics didn’t even matter.  Children were more important than politics. That will prove to be true now when they decide to vote for what is best for their children.

WALTER784
Staff

May-23

Yes, but the sad thing about this is that it has been ongoing for quite some time now... the parents just didn't know about it.

It was due to the lockdowns that the parents finally got to see what they were indoctrinating kids with, but it's been going on for quite a number of years behind the parents backs!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

May-25

Yes it has.