Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another school shooting. How can we prevent it from happening again?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started May-24 by Showtalk; 14509 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jun-7

Mark Levin spells it out quite clearly...

Mark Levin: Mass shootings are a failure of the 'ruling class'

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-7

He’s right. When skeptics say hardening targets doesn’t present mass shootings, it is because if a shooting is averted, it’s  not called a mass shooting.  So they can weasel out of calling anything that works a solution to the mass shooting problem. We don’t know how many didn’t happen. No one tracks them in the news.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-7

The conspiracy theorists experts were absolutely correct in at least 99% of everything they have been warning us about for well over 20+ years.

The demise of our country is those that still use those two words and refuse to at least listen to what these real investigative media experts have to say, and have been saying.  Of course not, if mainstream media labels someone a conspiracy theorists, it must be TRUE, cause mainstream media NEVER lies.

MerlinsDad

Jun-8

The so-called experts concentrate on radical treatment of the symptoms and seem to ignore an examination of the causes and treatments of the epidemic.  

Your disdain for "experts" is totally consistent with my opinion of the videos.

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-8

LOL...

I don't have distain for true experts... only "so called" experts!

FWIW

• Edited June 8, 2022 9:20 am  by  WALTER784
MerlinsDad

Jun-8

I suggest that you ask Showtalk what she meant.  That's a quotation from her statement in 6940.162.  "What is your opinion on the facts, not on Walter or his resources?"

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-8

Stick to the topic of the post and not the poster...

Both Showtalk and myself are posters... but you insistently bring us into the topic.

>>>Another school shooting. How can we prevent it from happening again?<<< is the topic.

Let's stick to that subject and not discuss posters shall we?

FWIW

MerlinsDad

Jun-8

Sounds to me as if you've clearly enumerated some of the causes of the epidemic.  Perhaps the experts need to be attentive to treating them?