Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete 6 page list of Trump accomplish   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-23 by WALTER784; 137 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jun-23

For those who may have forgotten some, or for those who never knew...

This is a 6 page list of all of Trump's accomplishments!

Trump Accomplishments | PDF (scribd.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-23

I posted part of that list last year and was told it was not true.  They can’t ever give him credit for anything, even his accomplishments.  

WALTER784
Staff

Jun-24

Well, it's all true... they just don't want to admit it.

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

Showtalk said...

I posted part of that list last year and was told it was not true.  They can’t ever give him credit for anything, even his accomplishments.  

Well... here is an example of just one:

Administration of Donald J. Trump, 2020 Executive Order 13948—Lowering Drug Prices by Putting America First September 13, 2020: DCPD-202000678.pdf (govinfo.gov)

And what Biden did to that EO on Feb 17, 2021: Biden Administration Already Impacting Drug Prices | Blank Rome LLP - JDSupra

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

The Biden group says they lowered drug prices. They are going to force companies to keep insulin prices low. That will help people without insurance but it will a,so make prices of other drugs skyrocket as manufacturers need to make some profit to pay employees.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

Showtalk said...

The Biden group says they lowered drug prices.

That means that they didn't lower them.

Are your drug prices lower? Trump's EO would have reduced not only insulin, but many other drugs too... our American citizens would not have been charged higher than the cheapest foreign country. Is that the case today? I doubt it because Biden postponed Trump's reduction until 2023... and we're still in 2022... so just how did Biden lower those prices?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

He claimed credit for something that never happened?

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-2

Showtalk said...

He claimed credit for something that never happened?

He, as in Biden... to ensure others don't misunderstand... has lied too many times.

Biden said: I didn't pull a quid pro quo on Ukraine... when in fact there is actual video footage of him bragging about just that right on camera.

Biden said: I don't have anything to do with Hunter's business partners. And now Hunter's laptop has shown just the opposite.

Biden said: Inflation was transitory. But yet here we are 1.5 years after he took office and inflation is just getting worse... (i.e. not transitory).

Biden said: Biden said he would rid the country of Covid if he became POTUS. Well... he's been POTUS for over 1.5 years and Covid is still here.

Biden said: {There are others... but I'm not going to write about all of them.}

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-2

It’s amazing what people don’t believe when it’s staring them in the face.

(I edited out a snarky comment)

• Edited July 2, 2022 9:42 pm  by  Showtalk