Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Highland Park Shooting   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jul-7 by WALTER784; 289 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Jul-7

Yet another shooting has occurred, we've all seen the news... 

But has everybody seen this?

The shooter:

A little bit about the shooter:

Highland Park Suspect Confessed to Shooting, Weighed Carrying Out Second Attack in Wisconsin (breitbart.com)

Police Seized 16 Knives from Highland Park Shooter Years before Incident (breitbart.com)

Highland Park Suspect's FOID Card Application Sponsored by Father (breitbart.com)

The police knew his past record, his parents knew his past record. But yet he was allowed to get a gun with father's permission!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-7

Wearing unusual hairstyles and colors doesn’t make someone guilty.  That shade of pink isn’t fashionable but I’m not a young man either.

O heard an expert speaking today who said red flag laws would not have caught him because his behavior, while odd, was not a red flag for shooting. He said they will not stop mass shootings but they will cut down on gun suicides.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-7

Showtalk said...

expert speaking today who said red flag laws would not have caught him

Red flag gun laws just don't work... there have been numerous studies... and in most cases, the red flag laws just allow more abuse than actually curtailing anything.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-8

They do. They made people feel better and that’s about it.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-9

Showtalk said...

They made people feel better and that’s about it.

Oh... the warm fuzzy wuzzy group hug and all... (* CHUCKLE *)

I won't feel better until I see a POTUS that works FOR the people NOT AGAINST the people!!!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-16

I ran across this meme about red flag laws and it just about sums it up:

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jul-16

They claim that won’t happen. It does.

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-16

Showtalk said...

They claim that won’t happen. It does.

It's already happened in several northern states after they introduced the red flag law.

They also claim Trump colluded with Russia, the 2020 elections were the fairest in our country & Jan 6 was an insurrection too!

They have a bad habit of lying and claiming things that just are not true!

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Jul-17

Here is a similar meme about the same...

FWIW