Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The BEST Groomsmen Dance EVER!!!!   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started Aug-2 by WALTER784; 357 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Aug-2

This is a MUST WATCH...

The BEST Groomsmen Dance EVER!!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-2

She had to know she married a dancer with dancer friends.  They are good.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-2

Best 2021 Father-Daughter Wedding Dance Ever!

Best 2021 Father-Daughter Wedding Dance Ever! Surprise at the 1:18 mark!Sean Swanson and Daughter Allie Mancuso

Showtalk
Host

Aug-2

Epic Father Daughter Dance Mashup

One of the greatest father/daughter(s) dances of all time. Party starts at 1:40Franklin Plaza 11.8.14ElvisWobbleStanky LeggN' Syncwww.larosemedia.com

The daughter is wearing dancing shoes.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Showtalk
Host

Aug-2

Her dress is..pants!

Best wedding father daughter dance surprise-00:20!!! Gal and Shmulik -''lirkod mehalev' studio

I met Gal and Shmulik 3 months ago. Gal knew she wanted to do a father daughter dance at her wedding, but she also knew that with the COOLEST DAD IN THE WORL...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Showtalk
Host

Aug-2

Professional choreography

Best First Dance EVER - Dancer Bride Shocks Husband With Her Moves!

Want to dance like Club Mob? Now you CAN! Get more information about our upcoming dance platform here - whether you're a total beginner or want to improve yo...

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-2

Wow, that father daughter compilation was quite good. I'm very surprised the father didn't step on her long dress! I was just waiting for that to happen, but it didn't.

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-2

LOL... when I first saw the father... I didn't think he was going to move very much, but he did quite a superb job! Hats off to Dad! (* CHUCKLE *)

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Aug-3

Wow... they were quite good.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-3

They rehearsed. I didn’t realize until I searched on YouTube, but wedding dance choreography is a big deal.