Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Biden Declares “The Pandemic Is Over"   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-19 by WALTER784; 573 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Sep-19

September 18, 2022

JOE BIDEN DECLARES: "THE PANDEMIC IS OVER"

So Joe, I guess that means that all of your Covid mandates are immediately cancelled.

I also suppose it means that every person your mandates forced out of a job may now return.

RIGHT???!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

Then why are they pushing vaccines?

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-19

Another one of their hidden agendas.

Are you sure that the vaccines that were developed and administered under the Trump administration are the exact same ones being administered by the Biden administration with no modification what so ever?

How can that be proved? The vaccines issued while Trump was in office will have already have expired and thus no way to tell.

That said... do you trust current government?

That said... what if some kind of depopulation agent were added to the current vaccines being issued that were not previously there when Trump was in office?

Your answers to all of the above questions will probably give you a clue to the answer to your original question!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

No, we don't know if the vaccines are Trump's vaccines.  They may be.  Once the elections are over, Covid will again be a crisis and we will be masked again. They think saying it's over will help them in the elections.

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-19

We are now in 2022... thousands have died since being vaccinated. Hundreds of prominent sports players have dropped dead on the field.

Let's fast forward to 2024... when over 3 million more people have died for unknown causes since today... or perhaps we find the cause... the vaccines. 

By 2028... when that 3 million rises to 40 million and 97% of those deaths have been found to be those who were vaccinated?

87% of Americans are vaccinated. So in 10 years... 2032 rolls around, most of those vaccinated will probably not be around. 

Who's going to remain here? The unvaccinated illegals, the unvaccinated 700,000 or more Afghani's we took in as we left Afghanistan, the few Americans who refused to get the vaccination!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

So you think your family members who got the vaccine will die from it?

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-19

I have no idea... but it would change the political landscape in the US forever.

And as diabolical as they are... it wouldn't surprise me either!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-19

I think all it did was offer false security so people who were at risk took more chances.  It was not the vaccine, it was their underlying conditions.

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-20

If those underlying conditions were treated properly with Hydrochloride or some other banned cocktail, they would not have died... but that's for those who had Covid.

For the others, can you say with 100% accuracy that it was their underlying conditions that caused their death or perhaps could it have been the vaccine that exacerbated their underlying condition(s) that caused their death.

Many healthy athletes with no underlying conditions died of blood clotting after getting vaccinated. How does their underlying conditions explain that?

Many others who were healthy... (i.e. no underlying conditions) died of heart failure and/or blood clotting after getting vaccinated, but had no conditions prior to being vaccinated!

And I'm sure I could give several other examples where there WERE NO UNDERLYING CONDITIONS!!!

So how can they're "no underlying conditions" underlying conditions have caused anything?

Let's pick this discussion up in 2024 after more data is made available to prove my point!

FWIW

• Edited September 20, 2022 9:39 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-20

Not many. Some. We don’t know the vaccine caused it without having any more information.