Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I said to pick-up salad tongs   The Jovial You: Humor, Jokes and Riddles

Started Sep-23 by WALTER784; 103 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Sep-23

That meme reminds me of something that actually happened about 5 or 6 years ago.

There is a bar that I frequented (retired now so don't go anymore), and I walked in one day and there was only one guy (I'd seen his face more than a few times in the past), sitting at the far end of the counter. 

I always sat at the close end of the counter. Well, there was this box of tea bags sitting on the counter and I started up a conversation with the bar owner. The guy overheard some of what we were saying but was at the other end of the long counter.

So he comes over, says he's seen me here quite a few times and shows me his smarphone with a picture of a beautiful rear end of a girl in a T-back bikini... he mentioned that he liked T-backs too... I told him we were talking about tea bags and all 3 of us just broke out into about 3 minutes of laughter. (* LOL *)

Since then, we became good friends and either he or I always bring up that incident every time we meet and laugh again.

FWIW

• Edited September 23, 2022 11:48 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Sep-24

That’s an interesting mistake.

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-25

Well, the 3 of us continued to have a good laugh over that for years.

FWIW