Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should politicians be forgiven for speaking mistakes?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-29 by Showtalk; 293 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Sep-29

Should politicians be forgiven for speaking mistakes?
  • Yes, they can't remember everything4  votes
    26%
  • Yes, only Democrats0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, only Republicans0  votes
    0%
  • No, it's casts doubt on their other abilities.6  votes
    40%
  • No, it means they may be unfit to hold,office4  votes
    26%
  • Only if they are old or potheads0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    6%
Yes, they can't remember everything 
Yes, only Democrats 
Yes, only Republicans 
No, it's casts doubt on their other abilities. 
No, it means they may be unfit to hold,office 
Only if they are old or potheads 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Sep-29

In reply toRe: msg 2
Showtalk
Host

Sep-29

WALTER784
Staff

Sep-30

All of these gaffs are a major embarrassment to our country... and at times, an insult to foreign countries.

All I can say is... not that I would like to see it; but expect more under current administration!

They can't seem to help themselves, much less our country!!!

FWIW

MerlinsDad

Sep-30

None of the above.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-30

Not even Other? What would you like to have seen included in the answer list?

LUCKENBILL56

Oct-1

FWIW,

Our Prez and VP have no idea what they are saying half of the time.  Their gaffes get old.  They should have to go take a public speaking class.  This lack of speaking skills makes me understand why Joe Biden graduated 89th in a class of 92 students from law school.   Harris has always been a goof.  Trump could take some advice also.  Or maybe the Prez and VP should do away with public functions and appearances altogether.   They are embarrassing and embarrassment to our country.  The leaders of the Western World.  God help us all. 

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-1

Joe Biden became a senator in 1970... that was 52 years ago or 18,992 days ago... and his achievements during that time are (other than destroying America)? As for Kamala... LOL... I don't even want to get started on that.

I think the biggest problem with Congress is that most of them come from legal/lawyer backgrounds and quite a few of them have been in office much longer than they should have been. We have very few who were managers of private corporations like Trump.

As for Trump taking lessons... yes... (* CHUCKLE *), but considering all the crap they've put him through and continue to put him through for the past 6 years, I'm surprised his supposedly "mean" tweets weren't more mean!

I'm ashamed to admit this, but even AOC has had more public work experience as a bartender than Joe Biden!!!

And they are NOT leaders of our Western world, they are leaders of the destruction of our nation's pride and history of leading the world!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-1

I didn’t want to criticize her but the more I see of Harris clips, the more I think she’s either incredibly stupid or she’s high all the time. Her inane giggles are a giveaway. Biden has cognitive loss. He’s not fit to be a leader.  

Trump makes me irritated at his speech delivery too.   It he grew up in Queens and he’s a fighter so I guess that excuses it. He didn’t learn to be eloquent.  I’d rather have a leader who can actually do the job than one who is a polished speech giver but a bad leader.