Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What lessons can be learned from the hammer attack on Paul Pelosi?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-28 by Showtalk; 1916 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-29

Anyone with half a brain cell knows without doubt that the Pelosi's have a great security systems, cameras, and their own private security force that is well armed.  I smell stink.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-29

If he had been a Republican, Trump supporter, or a right winger, his face and name would have been plastered all over mainstream propaganda media.  Since it was a leftist David Depape, they aren't saying anything...yet.

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-29

I'm waiting to see how long before they release him with no bail!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-29

They are talking, and blaming Trump. It’s so far fetched it even makes sense.

Donald Trump's Silence on Paul Pelosi Attack Sparks Anger

If he speaks on a political subject, they get angry. If he doesn’t speak, they get angry. They are always angry.  I’m this case, they blame him for Jan 6, and for the attack because he didn’t condemn it. Which it their twisted minds, means he is happy and wants more attacks. Trump is out of office. No one is interested in Jan 6 except the media.  The media is winding people up, not Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trumps-silence-on-paul-pelosi-attack-sparks-anger/ar-AA13vHAC

Showtalk
Host

Oct-29

The whole story is fishy, you are right. I’m sifting through them and I have a lot of questions too.  One story said the man brought his own hammer and took one away from Pelosil they each had hammers? Why? How did the police get there so fast? They must have been alerted. Why doesn’t their house have a visible guard presence given it’s in the middle of a supposedly dangerous city? He can certainly afford it.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-29

The man arrived wearing only underwear. He had two hammers and Pelosi tried to get one, most likely after the phone call. I have no idea why he left the bathroom if he was safe inside with a phone and knew police were on the way.  Unless the man came in with him and he saw him dial 911 and attacked.  

There is no political motivation from the right. There have been several protests on Pelosi from the left demanding free rents and angry that she is so elitist.  So it’s possible he is on the left too, although he is here illegally from Canada.  Both the FBI and  the DC police are on this too. She was in DC so her detail was with her.  She’s the one who refused to give protection to families of politicians or the Supreme Court, so the buck stops with her.  It’s possible he forgot to set the alarm.

The left are blaming Republicans, saying they are tweeting hateful things. All I’ve seen are attacks on Trump and Republicans even though they had nothing to do with this.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-29

The security detail was with her. It’s shocking to me that he wasn’t protected, but she left him and he was alone in the house. He could have forgotten to set the alarm.  We know he abuses alcohol and drugs.

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-29

Showtalk said...

If he speaks on a political subject, they get angry. If he doesn’t speak, they get angry. They are always angry.  I’m this case, they blame him for Jan 6, and for the attack because he didn’t condemn it. Which it their twisted minds, means he is happy and wants more attacks. Trump is out of office. No one is interested in Jan 6 except the media.  The media is winding people up, not Trump.

LOL...

Instead of continuing to attack Trump like they've been doing for over 7 years now: I mean... he stepped down a little over 1 year and 9 months ago; they should be praising all the good things Biden has done over that same 1 year and 9 months.

Except Biden has done absolutely nothing praise-worthy and so they take their pent-up frustration and anger at Joe Biden and misdirect it towards Trump.

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-29

Showtalk said...

The whole story is fishy, you are right. I’m sifting through them and I have a lot of questions too.  One story said the man brought his own hammer and took one away from Pelosil they each had hammers? Why? How did the police get there so fast? They must have been alerted. Why doesn’t their house have a visible guard presence given it’s in the middle of a supposedly dangerous city? He can certainly afford it.

One more thing I've yet to see is a picture of Paul's face with all the damage. And NO... I don't mean looking at a bunch of bandages wrapped around his head, I mean pictures of his whole face and the actual injuries. He should have multiple scars and a bit of cropped off hair around the gouges, but I've yet to see a single picture to confirm that he was actually seriously injured.

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-30

Showtalk said...

Trump is out of office.

Yep, Trump is out of office, but retains all of his senses.

They, however, are in office but continue to spew non-sense as if they've all lost their minds.

FWIW

• Edited October 30, 2022 1:53 am  by  WALTER784