Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should Oprah run for President of the U.S.?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Jan-9 by Cstar1; 1052 views.
Cstar1
Host

Jan-12

HWPeeler (HPeeler) said:

a certain amount of experience in politics is required

Well, the country rejected the most qualified candidate in I-don't-know-how-long, an attorney, former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State with more than 30 years of experience in politics. So obviously experience in politics isn't what people want. 

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Jan-12

I see a difference between "what they want" and "what they need".

The Trump-ublicans are trying to buy their way into our hearts for the 2018 elections by creating more debt. All they need is a few percent of the voters to buy into it.

BWArtist

Jan-12

So if you wanted to rent a house from Trump, such genetic information could get a C written next to your name?

'No Vacancies' for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

As Mr. Trump assumed an increasing role in his father's business, the company's practice of turning away potential black tenants was painstakingly documented.

me (DENNIS4927)

Jan-12

But you forgot the most Qualified lied and cheater and thief or ya and back stabber. Also the most Qualified at selling uranium to communist country's

Cstar1
Host

Jan-14

me (DENNIS4927) said:

Qualified lied and cheater and thief or ya and back stabber. Also the most Qualified at selling uranium to communist country's

Repeating lies about Clinton doesn't make them true.

And the uranium thing has been debunked over and over. C'mon, Dennis. 

me (DENNIS4927)

Jan-14

Them why are they going to investigate her. NOT only for the uranium but her foundation also and no I didn't hear in on FOX news but CNN had it on.

me (DENNIS4927)

Jan-14

So, let me see if I have this right now.....   Trump is a mentally ill, semi-illiterate duffus who built a multi-billion dollar empire that spread across the world, was able to beat 17 of the best and brightest Republican candidates, turns around to beat the "most qualified woman of our time" for the presidency, then in his first year in office causes the stock market to climb to heights never seen before in history, lowered unemployment, almost wiped out ISIS, restoring law and order, all while working with a hostile Congress and the media attacking him 24/7?????   Wow! I would love to see what the man could accomplish if he was sane and literate.....

In reply toRe: msg 23
me (DENNIS4927)

Jan-14

I'm not even big Trump supporter. But I do give him credit and I respect the office of the POTUS no matter who is sitting there.

ANNMTM

Jan-16

Best and brightest? Hostile Congress?

You're joking, right?

me (DENNIS4927)

Jan-16

Actually no I'm not. I not a big fan but I'll give credit when it's due. It's pretty sad that the whole Democratic party fights him on every thing just because they don't like him. You never hear the press say any thing good that is happing. Everybody just wants to tear him down.