Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you use Gorilla Glue on your hair or body?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Feb-16 by Showtalk; 340 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Feb-16

Would you use Gorilla Glue on your hair or body?
  • Sure, why not?0  votes
    0%
  • Maybe0  votes
    0%
  • Absolutely not!18  votes
    94%
  • What is Gorilla Glue?1  vote
    5%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Sure, why not? 
Maybe 
Absolutely not! 
What is Gorilla Glue? 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Feb-16

In reply toRe: msg 2
Showtalk
Host

Feb-16

Did anyone else hear all the wild Gorilla Glue stories?

In reply toRe: msg 3
Showtalk
Host

Feb-16

The original Gorilla Glue Girl. It made her famous, but what a way to become an influencer.

WALTER784

Feb-17

I voted absolutely not... but if you think about it... it would stop the hair loss I'm now experiencing! (* ROFLMAO *)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Feb-17

Yes,myou would never lose another hair again because it would be stuck.

MEDDLY

Feb-17

No way, that's STUPID! Anyone who does that should be institutionalized for being DUMB!

In reply toRe: msg 7
Showtalk
Host

Feb-18

They didn’t believe it worked the way they claimed it did. They could have tested it on paper.  Another person, a man, glued a cup to his nose and had to have it removed in the ER.

Sbsolutely the most stupid thing she could have ever done.  I now see that a Go Fund Me account was founded in her name as well as others have sent her money.  I equal that as being just as stupid.  That is strictly my opinion.

Showtalk
Host

Feb-20

Not only did they give her money but now her blog or podcast or something has taken off and she is doing very well.