Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Joe Biden destroying America? (See...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Apr-18 by WALTER784; 4813 views.
camper6

Apr-23

WALTER784 said...

camper6 said...

Have you ever seen the country more divided after Trump's four years in power?

Yes, shortly after Biden replaced him!!! Our country is much more divided now than at anytime under Trump!

FWIW

I agree . The scar that Trump created will never heal. What a loser.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-23

camper6 said...

I agree . The scar that Trump created will never heal. What a loser.

ROFLMAO... you totally changed what I said into something you wanted to say.

You misquoted me.

I doubt you would ever really agree with me. Just your saying you agree shows how unknowing you really are.

FWIW

camper6

Apr-23

Showtalk said...

A few on January 6 broke the law and will serve additional time. Some did nothing except they were in the area. They were all thrown in jail and denied due process or a speedy trial. They were not given medical care or a special diet if they have a disease or illness.  They have been mistreated. That should never happen just because people hate Trump. 

No one was even arrested at the Capitol or detained. They were allowed to go home. The ones charged were determined from videos. A small percentage was charged but they weren't denied their day in court and those jailed got the same treatment as other prisoners. You don't have it right at all. You are misinformed.

camper6

Apr-23

Walter you have been roped in by a crook and you will never change.

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-23

camper6 said...

No one was even arrested at the Capitol or detained. They were allowed to go home. The ones charged were determined from videos. A small percentage was charged but they weren't denied their day in court and those jailed got the same treatment as other prisoners. You don't have it right at all. You are misinformed.

So you're calling Mark Levin a liar? Make sure you watch his videoclip.

'Life, Liberty & Levin' questions how justice is being served to Capitol Hill rioters | Fox News

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Apr-23

camper6 said...

Walter you have been roped in by a crook and you will never change.

ROFLMAO... the part about I will never change is correct... but everything else is incorrect.

Watch this: 'Life, Liberty & Levin' questions how justice is being served to Capitol Hill rioters | Fox News

FWIW

camper6

Apr-23

WALTER784 said...

camper6 said...

So you're calling Mark Levin a liar? Make sure you watch his videoclip.

'Life, Liberty & Levin' questions how justice is being served to Capitol Hill rioters | Fox News

FWIW

Am I calling Mark Levin a liar?  Let's just say he likes stretching the truth.  Anyway you should read your own links.

This is an old video.

This is a rush transcript from "Life, Liberty & Levin," June 13, 2021. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. From the link:

The truth is that this was not an insurrection, let alone incitement for an insurrection. There are hours and hours and hours of tape that the Department of Justice will not release. Why not? They will not release the name of the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbitt wasn't a threat to anybody. She was in the building. She wasn't carrying a weapon. She was killed, a veteran of 14 years, a Trump supporter. We don't get any of the facts: who shot her and why was she shot? The police officer -- the officer's name is apparently a national security secret.

We all know who the officer was and he was even interviewed on national television.

Why do you do stuff like this?  It's ridiculous. Do it again and I will just cop out.  I don't have time for this nonsense.  You're clutching at straws.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-23

From Politifact

Some of the people charged with crimes in the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol have been held in solitary confinement while they await trial.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-23

Some Democrats and the ACLU are also outraged at the treatment.