Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What would you like to see investigat...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-19 by WALTER784; 232 views.
WALTER784
Staff

Poll Question From WALTER784

Nov-19

What would you like to see investigated more than the Jan 6th incident?
  • Covid origins0  votes
    0%
  • 2020 & 2022 Election Fraud0  votes
    0%
  • Epstein client list0  votes
    0%
  • Fraud in stimulus spending programs0  votes
    0%
  • Hunter Biden laptop1  vote
    11%
  • NSA's spying program0  votes
    0%
  • The FBI & DOJ politically targeting citizens as "domestic terrorists"0  votes
    0%
  • The Vegas massacre0  votes
    0%
  • Other (Please do tell)0  votes
    0%
  • All of the above & more4  votes
    44%
  • All of the above0  votes
    0%
  • Most of the above1  vote
    11%
  • Several of the above1  vote
    11%
  • Nothing2  votes
    22%
Covid origins 
2020 & 2022 Election Fraud 
Epstein client list 
Fraud in stimulus spending programs 
Hunter Biden laptop 
NSA's spying program 
The FBI & DOJ politically targeting citizens as "domestic terrorists" 
The Vegas massacre 
Other (Please do tell) 
All of the above & more 
All of the above 
Most of the above 
Several of the above 
Nothing 
Msg 8211.2 deleted
Showtalk
Host

Nov-21

I would like to see them investigate the original Jan 6 committee and try tossing the: in solitary for a while without lawyers. Actually not the latter because that should be illegal but yes, investigate them.  Why the National Guard was not called. Why the FBI planted people disguised as Trump supporters. Why they lied about Trump who called for peaceful protests.  Why they didn’t understand the other side is legally entitled to have a separate slate of electors, even though they were never used. Why they made things up and claimed they were true.

LUCKENBILL56

Nov-21

What needs to be investigated is how social media buried the Hunter Biden story.  Second this BS that crimes were not committed to promote the Russian collusion story was pretty close to treason in my opinion.   Those people were all guilty.  Talk about trying to manipulate an election.  The rest does not matter.  Unless people start going to jail all this stuff is just noise.  Let's get going on working to get inflation down.  Stop pointing fingers and get to work.  We all know NOTHING is going to happen to the Biden clan.  I would agree the rats need to be eliminated from the FBI.  However, we know the history of the FBI and those people have always operated outside the law in many instances.  Nothing new to see and for heaven's sake get the border in order.  As I said the rest of the tripe is noise.  Personally, the next time congressman Omar and her colleague Rashida Tlaib starts running their lips with racist motivation step up and call them out for what they are.  They are haters.  Did I miss anything?  You beat Democrats politically by embarrassing them and calling them out.  You don't have hearings.  

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-21

Showtalk said...

I would like to see them investigate the original Jan 6 committee and try tossing the: in solitary for a while without lawyers. Actually not the latter because that should be illegal but yes, investigate them.  Why the National Guard was not called. Why the FBI planted people disguised as Trump supporters. Why they lied about Trump who called for peaceful protests.  Why they didn’t understand the other side is legally entitled to have a separate slate of electors, even though they were never used. Why they made things up and claimed they were true.

Yes... the REAL Jan 6 investigation... into the dog & pony circus the current Jan 6 illegal committee! I do believe a lot of people would be interested into those questions and more about Pelosi's stance refusing the National Guard, the DNC police's response and holding the doors open, the death of Ashley Babbot, all of the guards in the DC gulag who abused those illegally held confined in their cells. etc.

FWIW

Clothahump

Nov-21

Showtalk said...

Hear, hear!

We've wasted too much time and money on these witch hunts.  Let's investigate the witch hunters.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-21

LUCKENBILL56 said...

What needs to be investigated is how social media buried the Hunter Biden story.  Second this BS that crimes were not committed to promote the Russian collusion story was pretty close to treason in my opinion.   Those people were all guilty.  Talk about trying to manipulate an election.  The rest does not matter.  Unless people start going to jail all this stuff is just noise.  Let's get going on working to get inflation down.  Stop pointing fingers and get to work.  We all know NOTHING is going to happen to the Biden clan.  I would agree the rats need to be eliminated from the FBI.  However, we know the history of the FBI and those people have always operated outside the law in many instances.  Nothing new to see and for heaven's sake get the border in order.  As I said the rest of the tripe is noise.  Personally, the next time congressman Omar and her colleague Rashida Tlaib starts running their lips with racist motivation step up and call them out for what they are.  They are haters.  Did I miss anything?  You beat Democrats politically by embarrassing them and calling them out.  You don't have hearings.

Wow... that's quite a mouthful. But sadly, the ONLY thing we can do about inflation is to prevent any more spending bills from passing the House so that they never get to the Senate for approval. That WON'T correct inflation though, it will only keep current inflation from rising even further, but we'll still be stuck with inflation until 2024.

But on the weaponization and politicization of our corrupt DOJ & FBI... many of the things they've done in their attempts to falsely frame Trump on impeachment charges, attempting to oust a sitting POTUS, raiding Mar a Lago after Trump left office, the Jan 6 prisoners of war still kept in the DC gulag, going after their political opponents with the full force of our corrupt organizations, the cover up of Hunter Biden's laptop, going after parents as domestic terrorists, etc. are all corrupt, clansdine, un-constitutional and unbecoming of our government to the point that it might even be seditious and/or treasonous must NOT be overlooked. Don't stop them now and they will continue their rogue activities. We need to put an end to this abuse of our government organizations for one side's political gain.

Hunter cannot be prosecuted while Biden and Harris are in office because they will just pardon him. But the monetary crimes Hunter committed while his father was Vice President, and the illegal use of the Executive Branch by Joe Biden both while VP and now as POTUS pose a serious threat to our national security and as such, are also possibly seditious and/or treasonous in nature. 

Bottom line: The swamp is deep and wide and busting them up MUST be done because they are unconstitutional in their activity. What we need are a vast number of investigations, followed by prosecutions, as well as jail time for the guilty parties... and there are many of them.

As long as they remain, nothing will really change.

FWIW

LUCKENBILL56

Nov-22

Amen.  What is that old saying?  The more things change the more they remain the same.  

James

Showtalk
Host

Nov-22

Talon, Swalwell and Schiff are losing their committee assignments under McCarthy. Major changes are coming with effects we won’t even see. We don’t see them now.

WALTER784
Staff

Nov-22

Well, I believe the Democrats have awoken a sleeping lion in the Republican party. Not all of them, but enough to matter.

We must put an end to this tyranny and ASAP!

FWIW