Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you afraid of storms like Hurricane Dorian?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-6 by Showtalk; 400 views.
BWArtist

Sep-6

It's been described that the Bahamas experienced something like an f4 tornado for 30 long hours. Which I then could understand the power. And no I do not want any part of.  Especially  if Trump is allowed to nuke um.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

Nukes are never going to happen so we don’t have to worry about that.  The Bahamas are hit very hard when storms land there, I  too bad they can’t predict better where they will go and the intensity they will hit with.  Often, they are wrong.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

Typo. “Love” should be “live.”

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Sep-6

I put OTHER but was not able to post why I said that, did I miss something?  EVERY major natural event needs to be held in utmost respect, bad things can happen in rain, sleet, hail or wind storms, to say nothing of earthquakes and volcanoes.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

What? You just posted. I agree.  

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Sep-6

But I was unable to reply to post #1, I had to wait until you posted again to reply to you.

BWArtist

Sep-6

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

That happens sometimes with polls.  There is no reply button. I need to find out why.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

It won’t happen.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

I wasn’t thinking of the Bahamas when I wrote this poll,because I don’t think many or any members posting or voting here live there.  I was mostly referring to the U.S. where we get dire predictions from the news for days and then find out the storm missed one area and hit another, or ended up being much weaker when it hits the Southern or Eastern states.