Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who should be the Democratic Party nominee in 2020?   The Serious You: Politics

Started 9/9/19 by Showtalk; 1427 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-8

I found a few possible reasons.  She has maybe three opinions that are not extremely liberal and the DNC was trying to push out of the presidential race last summer for criticizing Kamala Harris. 

YWN666

Oct-9

Gabbard is a wolf in sheeps clothing and should not be trusted.

In reply toRe: msg 18
YWN666

Oct-9

I will vote for the person getting the nomination. This is too important to allow infighting to split the votes needed to unseat Trump.

ANNMTM

Oct-9

Hmmm

What I saw shocked me coming from a supposedly Dem politician. Where did you find the opinions?

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-9

But what is she saying?  I am finding bits and pieces but no full article on her.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-9

Unfortunately, all over.  I can look for some better ones.

Apparently Tom Steyer is a billionaire who is in a climate related business and is upsetting a lot of people who don’t think he is a real candidate. I don’t know anything about this blogger or the politics behind it, but it is what I’ve heard from other sources.

ANNMTM

Oct-9

I don't need to know anymore about Steyer than "billionaire businessman". One  (while admittedly a lunatic narcissist which Steyer may not be) has been one more than enough. SOME governmental experience should be a requirement for the job, at least in the minds of voters.

ANNMTM

Oct-9

It was quotes I read. What were the quotes you referred to?

YWN666

Oct-10

At one point she was a rabid Berniebot who was of the mind to vote against Hillary because Bernie didn't get the nomination. She has also resorted to anti-Muslim fear-mongering and until Trump put both feet in his mouth, she was saying the opposition to Trump was counterproductive and that we should let him do his job.