Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Was Trump wise to fire John Bolton?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Sep-10 by Showtalk; 464 views.
Butchking

Sep-22

Yes, he was fired. President Trump gave him the easy way out, by telling him to resign.

Yes he quit. He resigned as ordered.

YWN666

Sep-24

The more people he fires, the more people there are who are likely to throw him under the bus.

ANNMTM

Sep-25

One can only hope!

kizmet1

Dec-6

Trump is the boss. Any boss has the right to hire and fire.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-6

Apparently not. It became a huge scandal.

kizmet1

Dec-6

Many things Trump has done turn into huge scandals only to have it come out there were things the public didn't know about in the beginning. Some things I dislike but I am not the president, he is.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-6

We only hear a fraction of what really goes on.

kizmet1

Dec-6

I totally agree. We should not hear a lot. We are not trained experts. It will all come out in books. Many, many books.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-6

I hope so, eventually. We deserve to know.

kizmet1

Dec-7

Do we if it means exposing security? I am sorry Bolton is gone but I have to assume Trump knows something I do not. Others have been let go and they were not totally following orders. One man was upset because he lost his security clearance after being fired. That means that he would not make as much money as a consultant in private business.