Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is the least appetizing ice cream flavor? (SNPs)   The Nurturing You: Feel Good, Fun and Helpful Polls

Started 9/12/19 by Showtalk; 2386 views.
kizmet1

12/11/19

Anything "sherbet", especially orange . my mother wouldn't let me have much chocolate as a child and would only give me money for the dimestore if I avoided getting any. I had to get a Dixie cup with vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet. I'd eat the vanilla and give my.mother the sherbet.
Showtalk
Staff

12/11/19

So you didn’ t like those bars that were vanilla sherbet. 

• Edited December 11, 2019 8:19 pm  by  Showtalk
kizmet1

12/11/19

Never! Much of the time I got a popsickle but I still had to give my mother half. I think she just wanted a snack.
Showtalk
Staff

12/12/19

I remember those double popsicles.

kizmet1

12/12/19

I have not shopped for frozen dessrts in a long time. Does anyone still make anything on a stick anymore?
WWW3
Staff

12/12/19

You can still find all the "sicles" out there. We buy boxes of fudgesicles at Costco that are very low on sugar. I eat one after supper every night - dessert.

In reply toRe: msg 28
kizmet1

12/12/19

Thanks for posting it. Nice to know.
Showtalk
Staff

12/12/19

I guess so. I see boxes of single popsicles but I don’t buy them.

In reply toRe: msg 28
Showtalk
Staff

12/12/19

I sometimes buy those too! They are so good.

kizmet1

12/12/19

I don't even look. I don't have much of a sweet tooth unless I make something from scratch.