Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is the least appetizing ice cream flavor? (SNPs)   The Child In You: Silly Polls

Started 9/12/19 by Showtalk; 2106 views.
ANNMTM

9/13/19

I did. I don't see why not.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Showtalk
Staff

9/13/19

Maybe they sound terrible and taste good.

ANNMTM

9/15/19

It's hard to imagine any of them taste good! They left out garlic.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Showtalk
Staff

9/15/19

Yes, garlic ice cream could be an important flavor.  Or not.

ANNMTM

9/15/19

It is sold at the garlic festival in Gilroy that ended so horribly this year. I did not try it the year I went.

Showtalk
Staff

9/15/19

That was a horrible situation but next year should be a lot safer.  If you wanted to try garlic ice cream.

ANNMTM

9/16/19

Well, one time to go was enough for me.  It is really hot there. No way I'm trying garlic ice cream. Garlic bread, not ice cream!

WWW3
Staff

9/16/19

The Stinking Rose in San Francisco (I have no idea if it's still there) - Their motto is "We serve a little food with our garlic." I had their garlic ice cream for dessert. It was better than you'd think, but once is enough.

In reply toRe: msg 13
BWArtist

9/16/19

Once is enough for me when it comes to garlic ice cream. However, when I used to make  vanilla ice cream the old fashioned way, I usually could find some chives in the garden to chop up and throw in there. A more milder version of garlic ice cream.I think.

In reply toRe: msg 13
ANNMTM

9/17/19

It is still there. Thank you for confirming my suspicions about garlic ice cream.