Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are YouTube channel owners responsible for accidents? (SNP)   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-20 by Showtalk; 216 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-20

She has 7.5 million viewers so she’s making a substantial amount of income.  YouTube likes active channels.  I’m a little shocked she would try something that dangerous, given that most of her ideas seem safe enough.  They put the alcohol in the can where she used it outside.  How did a 14 year old not know to avoid playing with fire, even if she saw it on YouTube?

BWArtist

Sep-23

Alcohol is a cooler burning fuel.  It makes you  wonder  if you warn somebody about playing with fire,do they understand what that means nowadays? When you watch fire on youtube you don't feel the heat.

The information age is suppose to enable human beings to mentally process more and advance further than ever before. Unfortunately, a lot on the web is to primarily entertain or reaffirm established opinions and prejudices.

Think I'll go to youtube now and watch the  people that like to jump off cliffs and fly down mountains.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-23

They were children. 12 and 14, but still not responsible adults.  I wonder, too, though.