Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you think of Meghan and Harry Brexiting the Royal Family?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started 1/8/20 by Showtalk; 3455 views.
Showtalk
Staff

1/10/20

Thank you.

Song~ (_Song_)

1/11/20

-Other - Don't care, not interested in either of them. However, the way they went about announcing it was rather disrespectful of the Queen.
Meriana

1/11/20

I don't think Meghan ever had any intention of living her life as a member of the Royal family, paying attention to protocol, rules, restrictions, traditions, that are a part of life as a Royal with a close tie to the Queen.  Meghan is getting everything she wants without giving up anything, however it may be that for Prince Harry, things are different, he may possibly have to, or end up, giving up quite a lot and any rift with his family as a result of all this may be difficult to heal.

Showtalk
Staff

1/11/20

I thought so too. Family business should be private first, then announced if they want to. They are saying We don’t want any part of you or your life.  She is old, and should have some respect.

Showtalk
Staff

1/11/20

Harry has lost everything for her. I hope it was worth it.  I’m trying to figure out why she married him.  She gave up the titles and the money.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Kid (Kidmagnet)

1/11/20

WWW3 said:

It's totally their choice. I have absolutely no say - or interest - in the matter. I wish them well.

DITTO!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

1/11/20

How did they announce it? Honestly I saw memes featuring Meghan as Yoko and others with Harry and Meghan announcing their new jobs at Walmart at a fast food place... So I was curious.

Did they Tweet it and then the Queen angrily Tweeted a hastily typed reply from her seat on the royal throne? lol

kizmet1

1/11/20

Harry is 6th in line to the throne. He is not needed to meet as and greet very much.
Song~ (_Song_)

1/15/20

Agreed, due to her age they should have had much more consideration for her.
Song~ (_Song_)

1/15/20

On Instagram something like 10 minutes before they told the Queen.

Aren't you thrilled that you might be getting them for new neighbors??? ;-)