Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do the early primaries influence your...   The Serious You: Politics

Started Feb-3 by Song~ (_Song_); 662 views.
kizmet1

Feb-17

I believe it but every 4 years tge media goes crazy trying to be number ONE. I flip channels looking for national newscasters I can tolerate.
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Feb-17

When was there ever a "rule" where a news outlet could not predict a winner or to discuss exit polls?  Or for a voting district to no release its results as they come in?

kizmet1

Feb-17

Probably created after you got tired of moss growing on your car and left for a sunnier climate?
Maybe cable tv and/or internet tv helped change the rules?
kizmet1

Feb-17

I have been looking for a "blackout" on election day but the search engine keeps trying to turn it into something racial. Maybe only the OTA stations do it and those with cable get to decide if they are going to vote at the last minute?
Showtalk
Staff

Feb-17

Exit polls are outdated but the media hasn’t discovered that yet.  People don’t always tell the truth and the media tends to share what they want to.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Feb-18

Moss growing on my car???? What does that mean?

kizmet1

Feb-18

You lived at the coast, didn't you? Moss grows everywhere it is damp.
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Feb-18

About a 100 mile trek to the Florida coast but green clingy surface moss is usually found where it is cool and damp, as in the Pacific Northwest, not Florida.

I HAVE lived in Oregon, Louisiana, Florida, Puerto Rico, Maryland, NY, GA, and Virginia with sojourns to Vietnam, the Arctic, the Antarctic and much of SE Alaska.  In Oregon and SE Alaska, the moss will grow on your north side if you stand still too long

Showtalk
Staff

Feb-18

Seattle is the worst.  Rain on rain and 100 different kinds of mold.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Feb-18

That is a myth, Seattle has FAR less rain than SE Alaska and much less than the Olympic Peninsula just to the west.