Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are You Finding Empty Shelves Due to Pandemic Preparations?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 3/9/20 by BWArtist; 6154 views.
In reply toRe: msg 478
Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

Now we are hearing more about why TP is scarce.  People are using more at home because they are not using work or restaurant bathrooms.  We can’t get as much imported. There is plenty of commercial grade product.  This article suggests shopping directly from restaurant suppliers if you can.

Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

I glanced at something about this, but didn't read it, thanks for posting!!

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

You’re welcome.  Apparently we are fighting with Canada. Who knew that?

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

Someone told me they heard TP will be fully stocked by mid May.  I can’t find anything about that online.

Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

We're also fighting amongst ourselves.  This pandemic wii change how the world works.  

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

Our country has been fighting internally for a long time.  Everyone wants their own way and no one wants to compromise.  That is one reason I cut back on news coverage. I don’t want to always feel like I need to get angry at this group or that person. Especially now even locally. Two men were riding bikes down my street wearing masks pulled below their chins.  I got upset and thought, Why are they contaminating the air in front of my house.  Then I decided that was really weird on my part, and that I could go back inside and forget about it, which I did. 

Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

Oh, I sure know what you mean.  We've had five Amazon deliveries in the past five days.  Not a mask or pair of gloves to be seen!  I just leave them on the porch for a couple hours unless it's something susceptible to heat or attractive to critters.

Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

I hope that the identification, arrest,mtrial and sentence of this man receive as much attention as his behavior has.  Knowing that a terrorist sentence awaits jerks like this may help stop this behavior.  An apology just doesn't cut it.  That package could have been an urgently needed medical device, diapers, medicine...

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

It is the most disgusting thing I’ve seen in this whole pandemic.