Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are You Finding Empty Shelves Due to Pandemic Preparations?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 3/9/20 by BWArtist; 6158 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

I hope that the identification, arrest,mtrial and sentence of this man receive as much attention as his behavior has.  Knowing that a terrorist sentence awaits jerks like this may help stop this behavior.  An apology just doesn't cut it.  That package could have been an urgently needed medical device, diapers, medicine...

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

It is the most disgusting thing I’ve seen in this whole pandemic.

Jeri (azpaints)

Apr-14

I agree.   Good thing people are using Ring and others don't think to look for the camera.

MerlinsDad

Apr-14

I totally agree.  There's no substitute for good manners.

MerlinsDad

Apr-14

I'm one of those who relies on my mechanic to tell me when I need repairs or new auxiliaries.  Thank goodness for AAA.  I am one of the least mechanical people you know.  My wife's more mechanical than I am.  In fact, she's pretty good at this stuff.

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-14

Oh, yes you are lucky.

MerlinsDad

Apr-14

Yes, I am.  And I know it.

Showtalk said:

Now we are hearing more about why TP is scarce. People are using more at home because they are not using work or restaurant bathrooms. We can’t get as much imported. There is plenty of commercial grade product.

That is exactly what was being discussed on the local 2 meter repeater right after the net was adjourned, last night.

The logistical hurdle is finding where to order commercial grade product, and not have incredibly steep freight costs because TP is rather bulky so it is not cheap to ship in small lots.

Showtalk
Staff

Apr-15

They will figure it out if they want to sell it.

Some apparently have. I just wish more of them knew how to do a web page that didn't use security hazards like cross-domain scripting to just display basic content. I tried to open the link in the article, but NoScript and UBlock Origin threw out "eleventy bazillion" potential malicious script blocked warnings.