Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you Comfortable with Trump taking Malaria Drug?   The Serious You: Politics

Started May-18 by BWArtist; 4483 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

The point I should have stressed is get your medical treatment and advice from Doctors, not politicians; learn to drive from a driving instructor not a politician, get your hair color  from a beautician not a politician, get your recipes from a cook, not a politician, have a dog trainer train your dog, not a politician, have a building contractor build your house, not a politician.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

I agree with that which is why I wasn’t too worried when he said it.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

Sadly, some people take his word as gospel and do believe everything, I mean everything, he says.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

It’s not sad, it is a choice. They are adults, they need to have some responsibility for their actions.  

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

You can be sad for them.  

Jeri (azpaints) said:

get your recipes from a cook, not a politician, have a dog trainer train your dog, not a politician, have a building contractor build your house, not a politician.

... and get a qualified engineer to design your bridge, not a politician. And even then sometimes they get it wrong and learn something the hard way - witness the 1940 destruction of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-14

I thought politicians like to build bridges.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-14

Or the recent massive bridge collapse.  Senior moment, I can't remember where!

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-14

Only in Alaska to a town of 40? people.