Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you Comfortable with Trump taking Malaria Drug?   The Serious You: Politics

Started May-18 by BWArtist; 4529 views.
Showtalk
Staff

May-19

What doctor works for us?  Do you remember when Obama smoked cigarettes?  They are not healthy. It worried me that he was setting a bad example, and now there is a huge problem with kids and vaping. No one ever asked him about it, no one publicly criticized him. It was none of our business.  So, why is everything Trump does suddenly our business? Pelosi said he was morbidly obese.  He is not.  That makes me worried about her perspective.

kizmet1

May-19

What are you complaining about? You have never said anything nice about him. His possible impairment should make you happy.
BWArtist

May-20

kizmet1

May-20

I am not his doctor.

I am not co-dependent on drugs like much of the population in America.

I do not intend to take any drugs.

If Trump dies in office, don't worry, Pence can take over. His daughter is in Divinity school at Yale.

Again, what do you care?

MerlinsDad

May-20

I voted "other."  Either it will harm him or it won't.  He's responsible for his own well-being.  What bothers me is that there may be those who, without the kind of medical staff he has available, follow his lead to their detriment.

His behavior is certainly not consistent with my idea of a good leader.  A leader yes,

but not necessarily a leader one should follow 

BWArtist

May-21

Remember this story?  Such short memory spans in the information age.

MerlinsDad

May-21

That story was on my mind as I wrote my response.

Showtalk
Staff

May-21

That is sheer idiocy.  No one should taken any drug without a doctor involved. Chloroquine is not the same as Hydroxychloroquine.

• Edited May 21, 2020 7:58 pm  by  Showtalk
In reply toRe: msg 25
Showtalk
Staff

May-21

BWArtist

May-25

Today , I'm probably responding more about the president's  Twitter behavior on Memorial day weekend than this drug in question. But his overall  lack of empathy and respect for his fellow man exudes out of his soul profusely.  If this drug you argue for it's support ,has any genuine value, then I suggest you find a different spokesman. Right now  it's becoming very obvious to most that Trump will say anything to deflect attention from  that he's appearing to be nothing more than a snake oil salesman.