Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In reply toRe: msg 20
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-2

No tear gas was used.

U.S. Park Police Chief says no tear gas was used on Washington D.C. protesters before Trump's church visit

"No tear gas was used by USSP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park," said Acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan in a Monday statement.

MerlinsDad

Jun-2

Sounds to me as if you are overdoing it.  Please take care of yourself.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-2

The pictures from DC right now are horrid.  Military helicopters flying so low the trees are getting their branches BROKEN off.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-2

The Episcopal priest of that church stated he was tear gassed walking on church grounds.  So you're saying he's lying?  I heard the interview. 

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-2

Where is the proof that he is a bully? What about this? Two black law enforcement killed by protestors but no one is protesting that?

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-2

A lot of people are angry and are not rioting or murdering innocents or stealing.  I heard a police shooting expert who said in 2019 out of 375 million arrests, 7 unarmed black men were killed by police and 19 unarmed white men were killed by police.  

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-2

The police said so.  They should know what they are doing.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-2

Nope, enjoying the freedom!

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-2

Good!  Stay healthy! As healthy as you can. We need you.