Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you be Buying and Reading John Bolton's Finally Released Book?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-17 by BWArtist; 3422 views.
BWArtist

Jun-18

The commentators on the news this morning were condemning Bolton's actions or inaction as it were, But in the same breath they would admit that the senate had already made up it's mind as to how they looked at the impeachment in general. We still  don't know everything that was  in front of him.

I'm looking at this as an unorthodox game plan for corrupt unorthodox times. A chess move motivated by survival instincts dealing with information still behind the scenes.

If he wants to go down in history as a hero instead of a money grubber, he should donate the book's profits to a fund that would support the folks that testified in spite of the corrupted politicians protecting Trump.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

That's a "Me Too"...

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

I get my books from the library digitally. It's very easy that way. No contact whatsoever.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

My library doesn’t have any copies of the book or the ebook. Maybe it’s in order but it doesn't indicate that.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

In that case I usually Recommend the book and that will put me on the Wait List automatically when it comes available. 

MerlinsDad

Jun-18

I'm #101 on the holds list at my library.  It's only available in book form.

MerlinsDad

Jun-18

Love my local library.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

I’m not sure why it’s not there.  Usually they buy books in advance. 

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

How long a wait is 101? If the book goes out for two weeks, it could take a year.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-18

The Senate, yes, but he was asked to testify in front of the House, too.  The House was D controlled.