Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you be Buying and Reading John Bolton's Finally Released Book?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-17 by BWArtist; 3417 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

That's a "Me Too"...

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

I get my books from the library digitally. It's very easy that way. No contact whatsoever.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

My library doesn’t have any copies of the book or the ebook. Maybe it’s in order but it doesn't indicate that.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Jun-18

In that case I usually Recommend the book and that will put me on the Wait List automatically when it comes available. 

MerlinsDad

Jun-18

I'm #101 on the holds list at my library.  It's only available in book form.

MerlinsDad

Jun-18

Love my local library.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

I’m not sure why it’s not there.  Usually they buy books in advance. 

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-18

How long a wait is 101? If the book goes out for two weeks, it could take a year.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-18

The Senate, yes, but he was asked to testify in front of the House, too.  The House was D controlled.

MerlinsDad

Jun-18

They have 8 copies on order, but they will probably look at demand and order more.  As #101, I will probably have to wait 3 or 4 months unless they bring in another 20 or 30.  Obviously it's a very important book.