Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you be Buying and Reading John Bolton's Finally Released Book?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-17 by BWArtist; 3577 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-25

Yes it is a good hobby.

MerlinsDad

Jun-25

Keeps me from hanging out at the Seven/Eleven and spitting on the sidewalk.

BWArtist

Jun-26

Showtalk said...So including a lot of options doesn’t necessarily give useful results.

I thought you were just schooling me on how to give more options for a better poll?

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

Because hanging out at the 7-11 is so much fun.  I should try it,

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

??  You can do whatever you like. I was explaining how I do it.

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

Yeah.  My photography interferes with my loitering.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-27

I will remember to bring a camera if I become a loiterer.

In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Jul-9

Seen the wide support in this poll for not buying Bolton" s book..

I tried to get across the point that by doing the considered honorable thing of testifying  was to be a foolish thing to do during a Trump presidency. And Bolton's strategy was to estimate how vindictive the president would be if he testified through accepted channels.

So now this happens and proves my argument...

<What has Lt Col Vindman's lawyer said?

A statement said he had retired after 21 years of military service because his future would be "forever limited".

His representative, David Pressman, said Lt Col Vindman had spoken publicly only once on the matter - under subpoena from Congress.

He said: "LTC Vindman did what the law compelled him to do; and for that he was bullied by the president and his proxies.

Mr Pressman added that he had "put the interests of his country ahead of his own. "LTC Vindman's patriotism has cost him his career," he said.>

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53337818

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

What did Vindman expect would happen?  Most people knew he was done the minute he publicly testified. He made the choice to lose his career.